• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

Kaz has always been a second tier player. He looks great bodying US players or bad match ups, but somebody like Daigo will beat him free. Don't worry about Topanga, Daigo always had his eyes on the real prize and sand bagged appropriately.

Very good draw for Daigo now, just a question of Poongko choking or not.

9Heckso.png

Kazunoko has probably been the most consistent player this year. I hope Daigo studied the shit out of the matchup. I'm tired of seeing him lose to Kazu.

Tripon

Kaz has always been a second tier player. He looks great bodying US players or bad match ups, but somebody like Daigo will beat him free. Don't worry about Topanga, Daigo always had his eyes on the real prize and sand bagged appropriately.

Kaz won 7-0 against Daigo their last match in Topanga A league Finals.

man the crowd mic/audio needs to be louder for real. I cant Feel the hype

They did this last year at EVO and it was a completely different experience. I think they get audio people who do concerts where you wouldn't put the mic on the audience. But fighting games, and any competitive video game just sound so much more better when you have 1000s of people going insane.

Spuck-uk

Banned

Kazunoko has beaten Daigo consistently for years, he's his demon, along with Nemo

Top Bottom