• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

Kazunoko has beaten Daigo consistently for years, he's his demon, along with Nemo

Nah, they were going back and forth up until this year. I remember Daigo beating Kazu at last year's Topanga and Kazu beat him in 2013. Daigo beat him in the 2012 Topanga. Kazu beat Daigo at Gods Garden in 2011.

ScribbleD

MISSE MISSE MISSE
MISSE MISSE MISSE
MISSE MISSE MISSE

1W3s8ES.gif

MrDaravon

Can't believe that venue is still so empty. Pretty sad. They bit off more than they could chew.

IIRC VIP seating is all sold out, but the event is open to anyone who has PSX passes. So I'm guessing they grossly overestimated how many seats they needed to keep open for PSX people.

Shouta

Can't believe that venue is still so empty. Pretty sad. They bit off more than they could chew.

It's not empty. It's just the front seats are cordoned off for VIP I guess? It looks like all of the back seats are filled up. Xian tweeted out an image of it.

Top Bottom