• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

It's a young person's game, that's just how it is and at some point you gotta ask yourself is it worth it anymore.

It's not even a young man's game. MOV did exactly what he should - got aggressive as fuck and started taking risks and chances while minimizing the punishments.

Chris T with the "I've been busy with school" option select at the ready for his 0-3.

Lulubop

Man, what a year for Du. It'd be amazing for him to win after the shit he was going through in the beginning of it.

bryt

It's not even a young man's game. MOV did exactly what he should - got aggressive as fuck and started taking risks and chances while minimizing the punishments.

Chris T with the "I've been busy with school" option select at the ready for his 0-3.

So does SFV reward aggressive play way more than defensive play kinda like how anime games work?

KuGsj.gif

I go out for Muay Thai training and I come back to THIS? I feel like Donald Glover holding pizzas in a burning room.

Top Bottom