• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

Kazunoko Vs Fuudo?

dhyfXcr.gif

Xeteh

"Is that the stun?!" when asked about Cammy the answer is always yes.

Poor Cammy.

What the fuck happened with that Cammy super?! Obvious scrub here.

I missed what happened but if the super whiffed its because Cammy's CA goes different ranges depending on what kick button you use to activate it. LK is short, MK is medium and HK is full screen.

JayEH

What the fuck happened with that Cammy super?! Obvious scrub here.

depending on the strength of the kick used for the super it goes different distances so i just guess the angle he was at with the dp when he cancelled made it miss. never seen that happen before.

sinkfla87

I didn't even know you could modify Cammy's super like that lol. I feel dumb now. That sucks though, what a drop. I'm kind of bummed I'm not seeing any Uriens around. I was happy to see Xian doing well with Fang but that dream was crushed.

Qvoth

out of all the remaining players, the only player left i really like is daigo, so he'll get my support, doubt he'll win though :<

two americans still in winners?
what is this? the world should be ashamed.

::

^
|

we really don't need creepy animu drawings in here.

vulva

I just wanna mention, of all capcom cups this one has felt the most organized and reliable. Like the downtime has been very reasonable etc. No big amounts of wasted time and the downtime is even kind of welcome to get in a bathroom or coffee break.

I'm happy they've paid attention to the complaints from the previous years.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
we really don't need creepy animu drawings in here.

It's a parody.

I just wanna mention, of all capcom cups this one has felt the most organized and reliable. Like the downtime has been very reasonable etc. No big amounts of wasted time and the downtime is even kind of welcome to get in a bathroom or coffee break.

Well they are in the WNF venue. Probably not many kinks to work out in a place that runs FG tournaments weekly.

3/5 and every match on stream gets them a double thumbs up from me

Top Bottom