• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

WE STILL SWINGING

r60reb2.gif

sinkfla87

I like Sako but I'm sick of Chun so I'm pleased with the result. Sako was smiling but I could tell he was devastated by that loss :(. That was the best match of the day yet.

ScribbleD

This has been an insane tournament. Highest level of play easily, and every single match is so close. I've lost track of how many matches came down to final round, final game.

AAK

Winner of that match has to fight Fuudo... in which the winner of that has to fight either KnuckleDu or Xioahai... Rough

I mean, Sako was trying to stay outta range and not get bopped but clip him at the same time. Maybe DaigoTheGod didn't realize it, but those fireballs set Sako up to be just outside the edge after the first hit.

Daigo better get his shit in gear, because once he goes SFV he gits gud. He's almost there.

HardRojo

Damn that was an amazing match to watch. Sako's comeback in the first round of the last match was nuts! Then he blocked the overhead at the most crucial moment of the match, that was amazing because he would've gotten stunned and then KO'd. The whiff was a heartbreaker.

eggandI

Banned
That seemed so anti-climatic for such a long match that really pushed both players to the edge.

Really? I thought it was a great ending. Both were so equal in their skill that a tiny mistake/luck decided the outcome.

That was my favorite SFV match ever so far.

DaiGOAT & Sakonoko tha god
image.png

My heart was pounding just watching. I could never win a tournament lol. Man that was a match.

I got drunk and entered a UMVC3 tournament and took the whole thing. It was a 20 man locals thing but fuck if I didn't feel so good about myself for doing it.

You can make it, my dude. Get in there.

I got drunk and entered a UMVC3 tournament and took the whole thing. It was a 20 man locals thing but fuck if I didn't feel so good about myself for doing it.

You can make it, my dude. Get in there.

I'm gonna be at the expo tomorrow and will attend the top 8. After reading this and after watching the majority of this tourney, I might just do that. TIME TO GIT GUD

Top Bottom