• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

I'm joking.

Eita encapsulates exactly how SFV should be played to an extent - being able to balance aggression and defense. He isn't so good at the latter, but Momo is too soft.

Seriously this tournament is turning how people play SFV on its side with these upsets.
It's also showing some of the mixups touted that would start at the start of SFV is finally happening with some newer faces.

Baleoce

Necalli is so dull to watch though. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate good Necalli play, but in general it's just not very exciting for some reason.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Watching Xian is just pure joy. He's so patient.

TheChits

Dude is just a ridiculously great player
EWmof.gif

Goodstyle

Now THAT is some awesome SFV play. FANG is underpowered, but his fundamental design is fun and smart. This is why we need characters that are outside the box.

Fucking Xian is being held back by FANG and he's STILL kicking ass. What if he actually gets a great character (whether it's a buffed FANG or a new character)?

Mr. X

Fang's playstyle is actually really well design. He stands out with how he is focused on building up gray damage. I'm hoping Capcom gives us another character that is tailored fit to SFV like that.

Top Bottom