• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

As a casual viewer of fighting games, I hate FANG's personality, design... everything!

I did not think I'd get so hyped to see some FANG play. My God, Xian was incredible. Now let's go, KBrad!

Just found out you could get Fight Money from http://live.capcomprotour.com/

It's not a lot, but it's still really cool. Despite having no interest in Dota, I still fell into the weird fan game during a couple of their big year end tournaments. Would be cool if fighting games could get there eventually.

FluxWaveZ

RIP Chun.

And, seriously, returning to character select just to gather yourself and think is SO important in matches like these. It can really make the whole difference.

Goodstyle

You guys call FANG "garbage", you diss his design, you claim he's annoying, but admit it, he's the most hype character in this game. Look deep within yourselves, and you too will come to this conclusion.

VariantX

Anyone got a link to the current bracket? Had to leave in the middle of the tourney because I need to cover someone's shift at work.

RK9039

I was so pumped I started playing a few, I thought I could play like these pros. Got perfected 3 times.

flair-crying.png

Top Bottom