• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
8FnDCb4.gif

Has du faced ricki before in the past?

Yep, the last time I remember them facing each other Du destroyed Ricki 3-0 or 2-0. It was Mika vs Chun though I think. Ricki has had a great run but I don't think he stands much of a chance against Du. Like I said, I think only Fuudo can beat Du tonight.

Platy

We have an expression in brazil that is basicaly "THIS IS NOT FOR CARDIACS" ...cardiacs in the meaning of people with heart problems, prone to heart atacks

THAT FIGHT fits that expression pretty well

Ketch

If knuckledu doesn't just 3-0 ricki I think she'll handle the later rounds better then he will. But maybe he switches characters.

Inmolatus

They playing every match in this stage is retarded from Capcom. Casual buyers and posible new buyers wount see the variety of the game's stages at all.

They playing every match in this stage is retarded from Capcom. Casual buyers and posible new buyers wount see the variety of the game's stages at all.

Lol Its literally the stage created for the Capcom Cup, why would they use others?

They did the same thing at Evo IIRC

Top Bottom