• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

JayEH

the sad thing is the PSX keynote this morning was fine so idk what is going on

logan and f word can't even get in their groove it seems because of the audio.

MGrant

the move where she throws the opponent into the wall and they bounce back is getting nerfed so you can only do it in the corner and not from midscreen. There are some other things, but that's the big one.

Hopefully this tournament shows them that this is a completely unnecessary nerf. She's fine where she is.

Zabka

People with audio problems, what stream are you watching? Audio's only bad when stream quality drops on Twitch for me.

Puruzi

Banned
Are people watching this on somewhere other than Twitch? Everything seems great here, not noticing any sound issues or anything

Village

I think she canonically hates pants
She has an alt with pants in 4. So i imagine that isn't it

They should just make this an actual alt

dVHrFA2.jpg

kirblar

I didn't see it in the other thread, but is that rumor about the Season 2 people (aside from Akuma) being newcomers true?
Kinder party said he heard it was all new to SF main series, like Poison in USF4. Is it legit? Who knows . Kolin could be the first shadow tho.

Zackat

the audio is fine for me now, try restarting your stream? I dunno.

Kinder party said he heard it was all new to SF main series, like Poison in USF4. Is it legit? Who knows . Kolin could be the first shadow tho.

I still say the first image looks like C Viper, could be Kolin or Helen or whatever her name is I guess.

FluxWaveZ

Are those not experiencing audio issues not using headphones? I can't imagine there are conditions where the constant static isn't happening. It should be there for everyone. The in-game music is clearly distorted, as well as the sound effects.

If the winner gets to have a costume made for them, they should choose like a super heavy winter coat that completely hides body shape that says "TV" on it.

Are those not experiencing audio issues not using headphones? I can't imagine there are conditions where the constant static isn't happening. It should be there for everyone. The in-game music is clearly distorted, as well as the sound effects.

5.1 speakers and tv speakers both fine.

Okay cool. I didn't know if there was a panel today or what because of all of the Season 2 info outside of the keynote.

They're probably not using high quality equipment. I'm not using headphones (have M-Audio monitor speakers) but I can clearly hear the distortion.

Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Top Bottom