• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Censorship on Gaf, we are better than ree i thought

ithilion

Banned
good day to all, this is my first and probably my last thread, i just receive this notification:

Given by
  • Our Moderation Team
  • Today at 12:51 AM
Details of warning
Inappropriate Behavior
Warning points
1 (Expires Oct 8, 2024)
Acknowledge state
Acknowledged on 19 minutes ago
User note
Drop the constant trashing of Nintendo and Astro Bot. Talk about games you do like. This is your only warning.

so i am not allowed to speak my mind? i thought i was on ree for a second.

Majormaxxx

Animated GIF

Idk man, you could just let it pass for today. Or maybe the way you're voicing your opinion a little too harshly or to flame discord. Can't say much without going through your history to see if the modding is picking on you or not.

Edit: Oh well, it's gone now. Should've taken the L op.

Last edited:

Roxkis_ii

Hey OP, I understand feeling salty about a warning on a post, but making a thread about it is just cruising for a bruising.

III. Moderation Policy

A. Moderation of NeoGAF is not by democracy. All decisions with regards to thread closure and movement, permanent and temporary bans, membership, and any other relevant issues are made by the NeoGAF administration alone and are final. That being said, constructive criticisms and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to NeoGAF Administration via e-mail, here. Do not dispute administrative policy or action within the forum itself.

//DEVIL//

good day to all, this is my first and probably my last thread, i just receive this notification:

Given by
  • Our Moderation Team
Details of warning
Inappropriate Behavior
Warning points
1 (Expires Oct 8, 2024)
Acknowledge state
User note
Drop the constant trashing of Nintendo and Astro Bot. Talk about games you do like. This is your only warning.

Who the hell trashes Astro Bot? You deserve it

And Nintendo too? The only company that is saving traditional gaming and from the GaaS bullshit?

Good thing you didn’t get banned

Edit: annnddd you are banned .. bah bye

Last edited:

Nonehxc

Given by
  • Our Moderation Team
Details of warning
Inappropriate Behavior
Warning points
1 (Expires Oct 8, 2024)
Acknowledge state
User note

Sorry OP.

This is one of the few places where you can go retard, but...

oNOG2Dy.jpeg

Last edited:

Hookshot

Gold Member
I feel privileged to have had him post in the only thread I've made. Unfortunately it was "fuck nintendo so PlayStation 5 pro for me" so I unwillingly contributed to his demise.

near

Gold Member
Given by
  • Our Moderation Team
Details of warning
Inappropriate Behavior
Warning points
1 (Expires Oct 8, 2024)
Acknowledge state
User note
Is that what a warning looks like?

Thanks for sharing, you learn something new everyday.

digdug2

I responded to one of these guys posts, because he insinuated that because people like Astro Bot and Nintendo games, they are immature and need to "grow the fuck up". He was brash, abrasive, and inflammatory. I didn't report him, but I did respond with a sarcastic Rambo thumbs up meme.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I have been here since 2007 and I've survived all the mods from back then and the mods that went to Ree, the mods here are just doing their jobs and if you get caught with your pants down maybe stop what you're doing.
Sometimes it isn't all about you, if a mod is giving you a warning it's because they believe if you continue someone else will snap back and they'll have a bigger problem on their hands.
They stopping you from having an opinion, they're just keeping civil conversations and a healthy community that can turn bad over stupid stuff people say.

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
I talk shit like most people here but I think the trick is to be around for a while first.

If you act like a cunt from day one, it’s hard to get a feel if you’re just knocking about or an actual asshole.

I usually get my posts deleted when I’m posting drunk shit, So I just go to bed lol

And thank fuck this guy didn’t see my Astro Bot sequel idea thread.

Last edited:

Markio128

Gold Member
I think we’ve all likely gone a little too far with our negative opinions on games (I had a short ban once, and to be fair I was a bit embarrassed that I had been such a nob). At some point you need to realise that you’re coming across as a party pooper for those who love said game. At that point, you need to take the L if you get a ban.

Madflavor

Gold Member

Given by
  • Our Moderation Team
Details of warning
Inappropriate Behavior
Warning points
1 (Expires Oct 8, 2024)
Acknowledge state
User note

icegif-727.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom