• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Censorship on Gaf, we are better than ree i thought

bender

What time is it?
"Don't kill all humans, bender bender ", they told me. Now who's laughing?

giggling-bender.gif

critique and trash talking are very different, also what can you have against Astro Bot? ive only played the game we get when you get the ps5.. the playroom thing and loved it, i assume the new game is that x10? Surely only a good thing.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Aw man I was busy today and I missed this thread. Looked like a good one, too šŸ˜‚

Pejo

Sounds like a lot of anger in that dude, hope he finds something that makes him happy and gets out of that headspace.

I think people moving from resetera think gaf is some kind if crazy wild west where anything goes, and then they go all 'surprised pikachu' when they realise there's actually many rules here, and any moderation is up to the discretion of the mods, however unfair that may sound, but in the end you're in someone else's house and if they tell you to adjust your attitude, or even just remove you outright, then that's the end of it; creating a whole thread to whine about it won't do you any favours.

The idea that you think you can just continually and casually insult people in your posts says a lot about you though, and it's not the kind of account that survives very long here, so even though resetera wasn't a good fit for you, turns out gaf wasn't either.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I used to post at a site called Gamefaqs that had a merger with Gamespot forums. There should be something similar with Neogaf and Resetera, just combine the userbase into one forums.

It would be called the New Age Gaming Forum or something.

computergeek

Neo Member
good day to all, this is my first and probably my last thread, i just receive this notification:

Given by
  • Our Moderation Team
  • Today at 12:51 AM
Details of warning
Inappropriate Behavior
Warning points
1 (Expires Oct 8, 2024)
Acknowledge state
Acknowledged on 19 minutes ago
User note
Drop the constant trashing of Nintendo and Astro Bot. Talk about games you do like. This is your only warning.

so i am not allowed to speak my mind? i thought i was on ree for a second.
goodbye-bye-bye.gif

I think people moving from resetera think gaf is some kind if crazy wild west where anything goes, and then they go all 'surprised pikachu' when they realise there's actually many rules here, and any moderation is up to the discretion of the mods, however unfair that may sound, but in the end you're in someone else's house and if they tell you to adjust your attitude, or even just remove you outright, then that's the end of it; creating a whole thread to whine about it won't do you any favours.

The idea that you think you can just continually and casually insult people in your posts says a lot about you though, and it's not the kind of account that survives very long here, so even though resetera wasn't a good fit for you, turns out gaf wasn't either.
This is a good post, and Im not even shitposting. Cheers buddy

JohnnyPhats

I had an infraction this morning because of a shitty post I made yesterday. I made no effort to indicate my insult was sarcastic. So, got what I got. Oh well.

Top Bottom