• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Censorship on Gaf, we are better than ree i thought

T8SC

75cshg.gif

Filben

Man, some snowflakes here. You're not first and won't be the last one. Receiving one warning and you guys just want to leave? I haven't checked your post history, but "constant trahsing" doesn't sound like voicing your opinion.

I don't think you get a warning for saying "this is bad practice/I don't like X because...". If you go into Nintendo threads or Astro Bots thread and constantly say, without further context and/or information, and trashing these things you're not really contributing to the discussion and this could be interpreted as trashing just for the sake of it. Hence a warning.

Chill the fuck out, take a deep breath and just move on if these companies/games aren't your thing. Surround yourself with positive things.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Is that what a warning looks like?

Thanks for sharing, you learn something new everyday.

As long as the post isnt deleted you can even click your warnings to wallow in your transgressions.

DTg4AU9.png

Roxkis_ii

Damn, I remember being salty as hell about my warning way back in day. I don't even remember the post, but I was probably being a dick head. It's only looking back that I can see the warning was love. It could have easily been a ban and I would have missed out.

Kronark

Neo Member
Thankfully he still has the steam forums, where that quality of post will be a right at home. Go on little buddy, go home, you'll fit in there.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
good day to all, this is my first and probably my last thread, i just receive this notification:

Given by
  • Our Moderation Team
  • Today at 12:51 AM
Details of warning
Inappropriate Behavior
Warning points
1 (Expires Oct 8, 2024)
Acknowledge state
Acknowledged on 19 minutes ago
User note
Drop the constant trashing of Nintendo and Astro Bot. Talk about games you do like. This is your only warning.

so i am not allowed to speak my mind? i thought i was on ree for a second.
Stop drinking tap water this is how they get you

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Damn I thought I was getting bad but this guy could’ve won the player haters ball!

Top Bottom