• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

I'd be pissed and call out Urban Meyer if I were an Ohio State fan. I mean we've all seen some pretty crazy endings to games this year. Was it likely that they would win? No, but shit don't give up that easily.

inm8num2

Someone order pizza for Urban!

sadpizza.gif

Gondo: You know I hate Okie Lite as much as the next guy, but even I have to admit y'all got completely jobbed by the refs tonight. Chelf sucked ass, but ya'll managed to win that game. Too bad the refs handed it to Mizzou.

Chumly

Gondo: You know I hate Okie Lite as much as the next guy, but even I have to admit y'all got completely jobbed by the refs tonight. Chelf sucked ass, but ya'll managed to win that game. Too bad the refs handed it to Mizzou.
That interception being called back was absolutely robbery.

AznMan37

Neo Member
I'd be pissed and call out Urban Meyer if I were an Ohio State fan. I mean we've all seen some pretty crazy endings to games this year. Was it likely that they would win? No, but shit don't give up that easily.
I think we should be more pissed about the dumb play calling and how horrible Braxton looked in the last two offensive series. Even though he was injured Urban is too in love with him. Should of had Kenny G in there in that last drive.

I don't like the Charlie Strong hire. He's never performed as well as he should have. They should have been undefeated this year with the #1 QB and a ridiculously easy schedule.

cashman

Banned
I don't like the Charlie Strong hire. He's never performed as well as he should have. They should have been undefeated this year with the #1 QB and a ridiculously easy schedule.

UCF was a pretty good team and had a good QB of their own. It's not the embarrassment everybody thought it was.

Top Bottom