• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

andycapps

Go Noles.

I really hope they don't keep doing the chant after every play. Almost as bad as Rocky Top. And I say that as a Braves fan.

Go Noles.

I really hope they don't keep doing the chant after every play. Almost as bad as Rocky Top. And I say that as a Braves fan.

Oh no way man. Completely disagree. I say this as NOT a Braves fan, ha. You're probably just sick of it. I find it one of college football's grandest traditions. I want to hear it all night.

Also: Auburn defense is in huge fucking trouble.

andycapps

Oh no way man. Completely disagree. I say this as NOT a Braves fan, ha. You're probably just sick of it. I find it one of college football's grandest traditions. I want to hear it all night.

Also: Auburn defense is in huge fucking trouble.
I love the chant too and agree it's a great tradition. I just heard it pre auburns first snap and after every subsequent one. It's been a little better since then.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not watching (yet), but I checked the pick em. Like I figured Efinit would pick FSU, but it was Mac who Ihat I was in trouble with. If we picked the same team and that team won, he'd win. But he picked FSU as well as Monroeski, the only competition. I picked Auburn, solely for the pickem. I'm more than happy to lose the pickem, but if....ugh...Auburn wins, I can give you guys a really shitty topic title.

Top Bottom