• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Silkworm

UConn (and Cincinnati) are pretty much set in the AAC until/unless other conferences start going to 16.

Glad to see, though I miss UConn (and Syracuse) playing in the Big East in basketball. Not sure how well the AAC stands as a basketball conference (UConn and Memphis being the exception) but I guess SMU is headed in the right direction with Dale Brown as their coach (and they recently beat UConn) so maybe AAC will get significantly better in years to come (Tulsa hasn't been a slouch but they keep losing their good coaches to bigger programs and currently aren't that great).

Subitai

Yeah it got a little ridiculous over the past few years.

And remember Tulsa is also leaving CUSA for the AAC. So they are conference mates once more!

2014 AAC
UCF
USF
Tulsa
Cincinnati
UConn
ECU
Memphis
Tulsa
SMU
Tulane
Houston

2015 will see the addition of Navy and the conference championship.
Temple? Hooter am cry.

I only know this because Temple is normally on Penn State's schedule.

cashman

Banned
Red McCombs is not happy about Charlie Strong being the head coach.

Red McCombs: "I don't have any doubt Charlie is a fine coach. I think he'd probably make a fine position coach, maybe a coordinator."

Red McCombs: "I think they went about it wrong, and I think they made the selction wrong." #hookem

Red McCombs: "I had been talking to Jon Gruden at length any number of times and we had planned on having our next long conversation today."

Now I'm 100% sold on Strong

Are the points still 8.5? I can't believe it hasn't gone up. Noles are gonna rock and/or roll these clowns. SEC's reign of terror is coming to an end. PEACE.

OR

Interestingly enough, if Auburn wins it will only slam home SECSECSEC dominance and FSU will go down as just another pretender.

I mean, eight BCS titles in a row to close out the era. It really would be (and already is) pretty motherfucking impressive.

But Go Noles, obviously.

etick_i_bocomic_310.jpg

I would like to thank the football gods: all things considered this is a pretty awesome matchup. Two very cool teams. Great classic unis. Dope game.

Top Bottom