• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

MIMIC

Banned
LOL what does that sign with Kim Kardashian and Beyonce on it say? I've seen it twice but I can't make out the words.

andycapps

Did I play in the actual game when y'all beat us this year? No I did not, unfortunately. I did play the game in NCAA 14 where UGA beat USC 16-7. Are you just being mean? Damn Georgia fans :p
Haha I'm sorry, I didn't remember if you were the one guy who was a punter or something a few years ago. I'm thinking it was jjasper's relative or maybe one of the Bama fans.

Talon

Florida State finally figured out this quarter that these refs aren't calling anything unless you stab someone through the heart with a lance.

Auburn advantage lost.

DominoKid

it's time FSU
JqORL.jpg

Meier

These dropped first down passes. Smh. And now we have to punt and they'll get it back at the 40 since Beatty sucks so much.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Haha I'm sorry, I didn't remember if you were the one guy who was a punter or something a few years ago. I'm thinking it was jjasper's relative or maybe one of the Bama fans.

Oh man I should have faked it!

But no. I bet I'd remember his name though. Not Ryan Succoup, current kicker for KC right? Either way cool. Gamecocks representing on GAF, thanks for the info

Top Bottom