• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Just let the dude believe in what he believes in.

I've got no problem with people believing in God or being religious so I think you're misunderstanding me.

I just find the suggestion that God somehow cares about the result of a football game/season insulting for a number of reasons. Him saying "God did this" is absurd no matter what you believe.

Talon

It's a huge driving force in his life and he just achieved a very difficult and personally empowering goal.

Deal.
Dude, I grew up in the church, and I've read the bible 5 times cover to cover. It's a major force in my life, but I don't hangman everything that ever happens on the big guy at every opportunity.

I've got no problem with people believing in God or being religious so I think you're misunderstanding me.

I just find the suggestion that God somehow cares about the result of a football game/season insulting for a number of reasons. Him saying "God did this" is absurd no matter what you believe.

When they interview you in a few moments you should say that.

Maybe God has forsaken the SEC?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
1495501_2907717413872_2022055978_n.jpg

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I look forward to the meltdown post. It must be unbelievably awesome. From FSU fans from that first half, and Auburn from the second.

It's a huge driving force in his life and he just achieved a very difficult and personally empowering goal.

Deal.

I'd like to thank god for making my team happy and Auburn miserable. I'd like to thank god for ruining the life of a girl I allegedly took advantage of and rewarding me instead. God is good. God is great. I'd like to thank god.

I've been saying God hates the SEC for over a decade now, so I'd kindly ask you to respect my religious beliefs and STHU.

Klocker

or that god chose fsu over all the other teams for some selfish reason?

cashman

Banned
Sort of shitty that Jameis is going to take all the credit when that was truly a team effort.

Defense - especially the interior of the line turned it on in the second half.

Special teams provided the spark in the 4th.

Which all allowed Jameis the opportunity to shine.

Best team from wire-to-wire. Auburn's defense played a lot better than I expected, but their achilles heel - allowing big plays - came to roost.

Yep. Jameis played pretty good in the second half and excellent in the fourth quarter, but without the rest of his team they wouldn't have been in it.

Sort of shitty that Jameis is going to take all the credit when that was truly a team effort.

Defense - especially the interior of the line turned it on in the second half.

Special teams provided the spark in the 4th.

Which all allowed Jameis the opportunity to shine.

Best team from wire-to-wire. Auburn's defense played a lot better than I expected, but their achilles heel - allowing big plays - came to roost.

QBs always get the love when they win though.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I'm glad football is done so that 34 of FSU's champions can go back to completing their Interdisciplinary Social Science majors.
It only took 11 months for a Domer to crack on another schools academic standards for its football team. Congratulations on putting Te'o behind you.

We had no business being here. None.

3-9 a year ago and completely demoralized.

Starting a pseudo-QB with 3 weeks of practice and barely won against mediocre teams to start a season in which I was hoping for 7-8 wins.

And we end up going on to nearly beat one of the most dominant regular season teams in NCAA history after a crazy string of events got us here.

I'll take it.

And I like our future. Great times ahead.

Amazing season with two of the best plays in college football history.

I'll fucking take it.

War Eagle!!!

Top Bottom