• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Balphon

I suppose it goes without saying, but I'm glad all the BCS games were way better than it appeared they would be a month ago.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
We had no business being here. None.

3-9 a year ago and completely demoralized.

Starting a pseudo-QB with 3 weeks of practice and barely won against mediocre teams to start a season in which I was hoping for 7-8 wins.

And we end up going on to nearly beat one of the most dominant regular season teams in NCAA history after a crazy string of events got us here.

I'll take it.

And I like our future. Great times ahead.

Amazing season with two of the best plays in college football history.

I'll fucking take it.

War Eagle!!!

Honestly, neither did we. Mediocre team last year, lost to a Driskel led Gata team.

Two amazing seasons from two improved programs.

Good game dammit! Enjoyed your posts tonight, aside from accusing Jernigan of faking an injury of course!

cdyhybrid

Starting a pseudo-QB with 3 weeks of practice and barely won against mediocre teams to start a season in which I was hoping for 7-8 wins.

And we end up going on to nearly beat one of the most dominant regular season teams in NCAA history after a crazy string of events got us here.

I'll take it.

I'll fucking take it.

War Eagle!!!

Malzahn is a hell of a coach. You guys will be good.

Pimpwerx

Now an SEC fanbase knows how Miami feels.

And now Florida State fans are going to know how Ohio State fans feel.

Huh? Auburn got the benefit of the majority of the calls tonight. They were running so well largely because they were holding all over the place. They avoided celebration, facemask and horse collar calls. Miami got pretty much robbed that entire game. Auburn fans might be sore tonight, but they don't have much of a case to make. PEACE.

It only took 11 months for a Domer to crack on another schools academic standards for its football team. Congratulations on putting Te'o behind you.

All this talk of God's team is making me uncomfortable. ND is God's team. They did a bunch of really cool stuff way before we were born, and we have to wait through 2000 years of suffering for it to pay off. That's God's team.

Touch

at the end of the day ALL that matters is that we alabama. we killed the beast. we took down number 1. your welcome. war damn eagle.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

I'll take it.

I'll fucking take it.

War Eagle!!!

Mason should have knelt at the 1.

at the end of the day ALL that matters is that we alabama. we killed the beast. we took down number 1. your welcome. war damn eagle.

BdWmhbjCQAASyip.jpg

Talon

All this talk of God's team is making me uncomfortable. ND is God's team. They did a bunch of really cool stuff way before we were born, and we have to wait through 2000 years of suffering for it to pay off. That's God's team.
So, tell me about scissor lifts.

Trey

Teams just can't maintain leads. Credit to FSU though, all phases of their team stepped up in the second half. All the muffed punts were indicative of a team rattled. Should have just kept playing their game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Thanks for cheering me up, even if it's a Duke guy making a rape joke without a trace of irony :)

Hey, just like Winston did in that frat house!

@dannykanell: On a side note Auburn fans will have plenty of toilet paper to wipe away those tears #ouch
Kanell's been a douche for months, but I'll let this slide.

Meier

#FlatNole pics my wife took of me tonight after work outside of DKR. A guy who looked suspiciously like Vince Young told me I might get shot showing that outside the stadium. I said "What?! There's no rivalry.. Mack was a Nole! He won you a title at least." I really think it was VY -- the Longhorn Foundation was having an event tonight apparently (presumably an event to welcome Charlie).

1551712_10104032488846873_1103299990_n.jpg

1488670_10104032489814933_2115209053_n.jpg

229752de773111e389c212fdd4c50046_8.jpg

1549331_10104032491092373_1833977475_n.jpg

Thanks for cheering me up, even if it's a Duke guy making a rape joke without a trace of irony :)

SON... you guys gotta remember!

If the charges do not stick... you must forget! Duke Lacrosse, Roethlisberger, Winston... shit, I don't even remember what Kobe was accused of doing anymore.

Lkr

#FlatNole pics my wife took of me tonight after work outside of DKR. A guy who looked suspiciously like Vince Young told me I might get shot showing that outside the stadium. I said "What?! There's no rivalry.. Mack was a Nole! He won you a title at least." I really think it was VY -- the Longhorn Foundation was having an event tonight apparently (presumably an event to welcome Charlie).

1551712_10104032488846873_1103299990_n.jpg

1488670_10104032489814933_2115209053_n.jpg

229752de773111e389c212fdd4c50046_8.jpg

1549331_10104032491092373_1833977475_n.jpg

weird that anyone in texas would care

Draconian

Kanell's been a douche for months, but I'll let this slide.

Hilarious when he came onto Paaaawl and just got ripped apart by the callers.

"But-but-but Bobby had 14 straight 10 win seasons! That's way better than the 3 titles in 4 years you guys got!"

What a moron.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
SON... you guys gotta remember!

If the charges do not stick... you must forget! Duke Lacrosse, Roethlisberger, Winston... shit, I don't even remember what Kobe was accused of doing anymore.

Yes, because those three cases were real similar. They involved athletes, so there you go.

Huh? Auburn got the benefit of the majority of the calls tonight. They were running so well largely because they were holding all over the place. They avoided celebration, facemask and horse collar calls. Miami got pretty much robbed that entire game. Auburn fans might be sore tonight, but they don't have much of a case to make. PEACE.

I'm just snarking about people complaining about late-game DPI calls

Pimpwerx

Good season, folks. Actually, I'm just saying that to sound gracious. This was an awfully depressing season. Largely unwatchable. However, I don't want to say that because I'll just sound like I'm salty because the Gators are in football hell, and I'm not.

Congrats on the championship, Nolers. You may have won this year, and most likely next year too, but after that, there might be a few more years of rebuilding, but then after that, the Gators are coming back for that state title. PEACE.

Top Bottom