• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Trey

oh yeah, AU's kicker missed a chip shot FG that would have meant OT.

Cade-Foster-665x385.jpg

Irrelevant.

PBY

Banned
Good season, folks. Actually, I'm just saying that to sound gracious. This was an awfully depressing season. Largely unwatchable. However, I don't want to say that because I'll just sound like I'm salty because the Gators are in football hell, and I'm not.

Congrats on the championship, Nolers. You may have won this year, and most likely next year too, but after that, there might be a few more years of rebuilding, but then after that, the Gators are coming back for that state title. PEACE.

U is up next dawg.

Klocker

what was silly was him giving no credit to the team they were supposed to destroy playing them onto their backs and then saying the team got on his back.... I realize he's just a kid but man you'd think between being number one and winning the Heisman they would have given him some media classes in how to appear to be part of a team.

Meier

We need to recruit a better punter.

I have wondered all season why Jimbo doesn't have Aguayo do both, but I guess he doesn't want to risk messing ANYTHING up with his form as a kicker. If we don't take a guy to be punter this class then I'll flip my shit.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Hell, I'm not even saying anybody is guilty. Just, that's the rule. If the charges do not stick... you must forget!

Okay....but nobody has forgotten any of them. Unlikely anyone will for get the Duke Lacrosse case, or the misadventures of Big Ben, or Kobe either. Winston's is too soon to tell, but I'm sure there will be some UF and Miami fans willing to bring it up whenever it suits them.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yes, because those three cases were real similar. They involved athletes, so there you go.

Yeah, one was proven to be false pretty soundly (Duke), the other just disappeared and probably paid off (GreyDick), and the other is police incompetence which muddied up everything, giving no 100% solid end to the story, beyond "well, we don't know, so just forget, aight."

Okay....but nobody has forgotten any of them. Unlikely anyone will for get the Duke Lacrosse case, or the misadventures of Big Ben, or Kobe either. Winston's is too soon to tell, but I'm sure there will be some UF and Miami fans willing to bring it up whenever it suits them.

He's forever Famous Rapist to me. Will use it again in the future.

I think it's safe to say none of the other accusers are going to commit murder at some point..

Talon

From perusing the old Facebook, the Bama, Georgia, Florida, and SC fans are all making fun of Auburn.

Nobody likes poor Aubie. :(

It must be weird to be a fan of a major team.

My University is a minor-league affiliate, lol. I did like Kentucky basketball growing up, but I kinda cooled off when I decided to go to a different Uni.

And, all my favorite pro-teams currently suck. No, even worse... they are good, but not good enough to do anything but get your hopes up. :(

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

My University is a minor-league affiliate, lol. I did like Kentucky basketball growing up, but I kinda cooled off when I decided to go to a different Uni.

And, all my favorite pro-teams currently suck. No, even worse... they are good, but not good enough to do anything but get your hopes up. :(

I am a Jaguar fan. You just adjust your expectations. Beating the Steelers in the 07 playoffs was nearly as exciting and fun as tonight's game for me.

Shit i keep forgetting to tally up conference picks winner. Ill do it tomorrow at work, because fuck it, its -10 out and I sit by a window.

Talon

Hey, there. Dusty's gone.

It's going to be okay. It's not your fault. It's not. your. fault!

Its ok im with you. Cincy pro teams bro fist.

/cry

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I was at a friend's house for most of the game, so I missed when this was first posted, but whoever won the pick'em NEEDS to make this the offseason title.

Yeah, Mac won it, even if I had picked FSU like I had the whole time, or not. 433 to what would have been 426. Ball State is what fucked me over the most.

Mac 433
Enfinit's 425
Monroeski 417
Me 414
Jhriad 399

Top Bottom