• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

LQX

Is ESPN blacked out for anyone in NY using optimum cable? I cant see the stations at all. It's been this way all day.

Nice job Duke. They just look like they want it more. Manziel is a huge baby. Throwing your helmet down after a play? Not gonna last long in the NFL.

I'm actually on Johnny's side here. He is doing everything the keep them in this game that he can.

Evans has been crap, malina injured and a couple others have dropped reasonably easy long passes.

TD, here comes the Aggies!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm actually on Johnny's side here. He is doing everything the keep them in this game that he can.

Evans has been crap, malina injured and a couple others have dropped reasonably easy long passes.

TD, here comes the Aggies!

I've long disliked JFF, for his taunting antics, but yeah, not seeing the same thing as some here (calling for Longest Yard moves). He seems to be trying to get people out of their funk.

jakncoke

Banned
I've long disliked JFF, for his taunting antics, but yeah, not seeing the same thing as some here (calling for Longest Yard moves). He seems to be trying to get people out of their funk.

To be fair I just really dislike him and would like to see it happen regardless

Yep, this is the main reason why I think he will be very good in the nfl. He is ultra competitive and won't accept mediocrity from his team mates. Traits needed to succeed.

Plus, his arm has improved a lot this year. I think it's the best in cfb.

Johnny just gets drilled!

Top Bottom