• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Spurrier on Clowney: "We all wondered if he’s got a limo to take him out of the ballpark tomorrow or not."

:jnc

eznark

Banned
He's a Wiscy fan, so of course it was a serious question in the sense that he already knew the answer, and the answer is one that brings him joy.

We are all winners in the Karma Bowl.

Well not Arkansas. They're fucked. But everyone else, Big winners.

Lonestar

ugh, look like picking BC is my 1st real big blunder, with 11 points, while tons of people have high points on Arizona.

I just figured that, hey, BC has the Heisman Hopeful RB, and Arizona has this.

Lonestar

badpunt.gif

for Andycapps

Being at work while bowl games are on suuuuuuuuuuucks.

andycapps

:lol @ UCLA not stopping Logan Thomas

:lol, they stopped him a couple plays later. He die.

830972365.gif

Such horrible tackling form. None of them had leverage. I mean, he is probably 30 pounds heavier than any of them, but still, if that were Gurley or Carlos Hyde from tOSU they'd still be running.

Lonestar

Offtopic, anyone got extra steam snow globes they want to trade? I have extras of 8 and 4

Had some earlier, but used the steam card topic to do trading. Gonna take another day or so to get enough votes for another card. (Need 2, 7, and 10)

Andy: To me, the worst one (or the one I keep singling out) is #11, right at the end. Runs over, gets in front of, and all he does is try to guide him out of bounds. Sad.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Offtopic, anyone got extra steam snow globes they want to trade? I have extras of 8 and 4

I have no idea what the hell those are for. I have something like 20 but I can't "do" anything with them because I'm only level 2?

I have no idea what the hell those are for. I have something like 20 but I can't "do" anything with them because I'm only level 2?

Yeah i dont either, i told myself i wasnt going to get wrapped up in it but i only need a few more so now im trying.

ag-my001

I know it's a question of relative competition, but I'm having a hard time staying with a 6-6 Miss. St. team over a 10-3 Rice team. At least 80% of Yahoo is with me.

Lonestar

Can't you guy's just sell them on the market? Alot of them go for 15-20 cents each.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member

I don't know anything about levels but once you get a full set of them you can use them to craft a different snowglobe which also gives you some free stuff (items in the free to play games, profile wallpapers, etc.).

Lonestar

I don't know anything about levels but once you get a full set of them you can use them to craft a different snowglobe which also gives you some free stuff (items in the free to play games, profile wallpapers, etc.).

that, and "xp" to gain levels, that'll do something, I don't know, maybe make you a bagel.

Yeah i dont either, i told myself i wasnt going to get wrapped up in it but i only need a few more so now im trying.

I bought the last one I needed for .17 and have been selling all the ones I earned since. I'm up a whopping 30 something cents.

that, and "xp" to gain levels, that'll do something, I don't know, maybe make you a bagel.

I got some free cosmetic items and more inventory slots last time I levelled up.

Oh man.
Someone at work was just handing out box seat tickets and parking passes to the Chik-Fil-A bowl.
I know how I'm ringing in the new year.

Top Bottom