• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Well, 10 wins, and we should have won this game, but just couldn't overcome the mistakes.

I'ma go kill myself now.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Dook choked it with those two ints late.

That being said. Refs missed multiple PI calls on the final drive.

Stuff like that is inexcusable, and I've always thought refs should be punished hard for it.

ag-my001

Well, 10 wins, and we should have won this game, but just couldn't overcome the mistakes.

I'ma go kill myself now.
Massive respect to your team, truly. I honestly thought you guys had it. When we for behind this year, Manziel tended to take risks and get burned. Somehow that didn't happen this game. You guys have a great coach, just keep it up and the ACC could be yours. Or at least your division.

KingGondo

Banned
So, Jags?
They managed to resist the Call of the Tebow. Maybe they can do the same with JFF?

If Cleveland fans have hopes and dreams, then they'll never learn
ku-xlarge.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, I hope you guys are happy with the new year. You guys wanted Auburn, and now you'll have to live with your decision.

squicken

If JFF runs a 4.3 at the combine he is definitely going to be a Raider. The ghost of Al demands it.

Hard to think Manziel and or Teddy don't go 1&2. Maybe Bortles gets involved. But it will take a trade up for any team wanting one of those guys if the look good to NFL types. QBs just go high

"In conclusion, thank you to the ref who let us interfere with those last two passes."

I can't complain about that. Duke made some bad play calls at crucial points, had some clock mismanagement even on that late second quarter drive where they ran out of time (let several seconds run off a play or two before the one that left them out of the end zone). The game was theirs for the taking. A&M was unstoppable, but Duke found ways to stop themselves.

Top Bottom