• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
an AP photographer at the game collapsed from a heart attack, and died.

Cecil Hurt ‏@CecilHurt 14m
So sad. Good guy. RT @rickybassman: AP Photographer Dave Martin who had a heart attack & collapsed just after the game has passed away. RIP

Lonestar

831043159.gif

831016924.gif

udNyfWG.gif

O'Brien vs O'Leary is no more in Ireland. :(

PSU should be required to hire another Irish coach.

Anyway la fiesta en espanol! Flight in about 4 hours to Phoenix.

Edit: Crazy about the AP reporter. You can see people immediately rush to him. Wow....

Draxal

“You can print this: You can print that I don’t really give a ---- what the ‘Paterno people’ think about what I do with this program. I’ve done everything I can to show respect to Coach Paterno. Everything in my power. So I could really care less about what the Paterno faction of people, or whatever you call them, think about what I do with the program. I’m tired of it.

http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/01/bill_obrien_the_outsider_arriv.html

Always best to be the person replacing the guy that replaced the legend.

@OSUBlockO 15m
DE Noah Spence has been handed a three game suspension for a violation of Big Ten rules.

welp. What would it be? Just a B1G rule, and hes an academic AA, so strange

Subitai

Got back from church and calling the folks.

Happy News Years CFB Gaf!

Now to enjoy the annual revenge of the south trio of games where the SEC dismantles the B1G. =)

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So, I've getting over the game itself and putting the season in perspective, hard to stay too depressed about it. I am salty about the fucking media coverage turning the game into Johnny Football's miraculous comeback against team X. He didn't win the game, but he might as well have, and it could have been against anyone, who cares.

Lonestar

So, I've getting over the game itself and putting the season in perspective, hard to stay too depressed about it. I am salty about the fucking media coverage turning the game into Johnny Football's miraculous comeback against team X. He didn't win the game, but he might as well have, and it could have been against anyone, who cares.

He didn't seal the deal, that was the defense, crazy enough. But he is the reason they scored enough to catch up.

GhaleonEB

So I just tuned into the Capital One bowl.

Just in time to see an interception off a pass aimed a the turf but which bounced off someone's heel. Next play was a laser to the endzone.

Amazing start.

Alcibiades

Damn I read this page from bottom to top like a normal person and thought that Kevin Sumlin died for a second.
Ha I didn't quite get it at first then I scrolled bottom to top. I laughed out loud crying for a few moments. Sorry I do feel bad about the photographer but I found the misinterpretaion of post hilarious.

squicken

I hate it as a fan. I never watch Sportscenter, but after the game, it was all they talked about. And they didn't say the Aggies won, or even Manziel, it was "Johnny". Like he won the game himself, and using just his first name made it worse.

I think they do it on purpose. They know it makes him hated even more, which is good for them, b/c they will be hyping him all through the draft process and pro career. People will want him to fail or succeed, but few will be indifferent. They can go overboard on his successes, call him a goat when he fails, while doing whatever they can to make him polarizing

Top Bottom