• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

cashman

Banned
So, I've getting over the game itself and putting the season in perspective, hard to stay too depressed about it. I am salty about the fucking media coverage turning the game into Johnny Football's miraculous comeback against team X. He didn't win the game, but he might as well have, and it could have been against anyone, who cares.

I watched the game with a friend that goes to duke and some of his face. They were fully expecting to be blown out, but Duke came out hard and played a great game. I asked them after the game if they would have rather had a blow out and heartbreaking loss like they just had, and they all said that they liked the way Duke played last night. Duke's football program has a great future since Cutty isn't going anywhere.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
it's why I felt good about putting points on Nebraska.

Just need SCAR to hold on to beat Wincy.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
anybody else with a PS3/PS4? I just added andycapps and lonestar. My PSN name is mre001.

Lonestar

anybody else with a PS3/PS4? I just added andycapps and lonestar. My PSN name is mre001.

sweet, I'll log on in a bit, unless I decide to watch Sherlock, or finish watching these games.

What games did you have?

Who the fuck wanted Auburn.

There's a whole topic of shenanigans. Now, if you want a way to prove that you didn't want Auburn in on this, there's a whole bunch of post-and-run'ers that could use a long GAF vacation ;P

mre

sweet, I'll log on in a bit, unless I decide to watch Sherlock, or finish watching these games.

What games did you have?
PS3 I have a ton, including all of the + games. PS4 I have AC4 plus all of the free shit. Warframe. Resogun. DCU. etc.

Lonestar

Bruce again, By Gawd

mre: All we need, is for Andy to get off the couch to switch his PS3 back over, and Borderlands will happen.

mre

Friend request for errybody.

We also now have a Wii U because my wife wanted to play the new Mario game, but fuck if I know how to add people to that. I'm actually kind of impressed with the engineering in that thing, especially the game pad. Pretty neat that you can use the gamepad as a mini screen for playing Wii games with the camera picking up on the wii pointer controls.

Top Bottom