• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

pxleyes

Banned
You know what. Will Muschamp. 8 losses. /dropsthemicwalksoffthestage
An I supposed to be in shock or something? Long time reality now. Got anything new?

Can't believe so few of you picked UCF. Should have jumped on the bandwagon before it bowls over Baylor.

It's less risky choosing bortles by far but manziel offers something completely different and if his ability translates to the nfl, then it will a huge offensive advantage.

Bortels is much of the same thing where there are two or three of every year, and you can trade for a player like him if you really need him.

What I am trying to say is, it's manziels uniqueness which makes him a better pick.

Michigan State got so lucky, terrible play calling for most of the game.

It's hard to imagine a much worse performance but they turned it on when they needed to.

Woot.

george_us

Wow congrats to Sparty! I figured Stanford would run at will on them but they absolutely stuffed Gaffney and kept Hogan from beating them. Great game from them overall.

Bortles gonna be #1 QB taken

I admit, this is the first Ucf game I have seen all year but what has he got that mccarron, mettenburger, bridgewatter, miller and Boyd couldn't?

I'm not being facetious, just want to know why he will be picked ahead of all other qbs. I'm still learning about football!

dvdjamm

ku-xlarge.gif

Still losing

Top Bottom