• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

I think it's safe to say that David Shaw has achieved all he can at Furd.

It's time for him to destroy his career by coaching the Cleveland Browns.

Stanford is now kicked out of the Pac12, according to conference bylaws which state that you are not allowed to lose to a B1G team, especially in the Rose Bowl. They have brought shame to the conference.

Msu were 24 pts to 10 after quarter time. Stanford didn't really look like scoring for three quarters.

Msu were the better team for longer today than stanford, it wasn't a lucky win.

Msu were deserved winners. Well done!

I'm legit happy for Sparty, but it's kind of impossible not to be the slightest bit bitter and jealous right now.

Our D is such a dumpster fire, and MSU's is so unbelievably good. It stings.

I guess right now all I can do is hope that Matta smacks the shit out of Izzo on Tuesday. That would be nice.

inm8num2

I'm legit happy for Sparty, but it's kind of impossible not to be the slightest bit bitter and jealous right now.

Our D is such a dumpster fire, and MSU's is so unbelievably good. It stings.

I guess right now all I can do is hope that Matta smacks the shit out of Izzo on Tuesday. That would be nice.

I'd just like to take this moment to say I can't stand Aaron "the hand check machine" Craft.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hope the new grass is deep and loose ;P

I imagine TV Ratings for ESPN tonight will plummit at this point.

icBcQ8CSmUx9b.gif

They got an interception and a field goal as their only scores for the last three quarters. They had one other drive that was ok but other than that, the Stanford offence were completely outplayed for three quarters.

5 out of 9 drives were less than 10 yards (3 negative).

They scored 10 points, which was the most they could really hope for given how many yards they were making.

Outplayed for three quarters and didn't deserve to win sorry.

inm8num2

I really thought Stanford would do a play action or roll out on that 4th and 1. The Spartan D was so stacked in the box that the Card might have gotten the 1st down.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We all put mega points on Baylor, except for 3 or 4 guys who are way back.

Yeah I wasnt following that one either. Also Manziel being 6'1 could hurt his draft stock

Should look at the heights of the current NFL quarterbacks :p

Top Bottom