• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm half expecting that in the recruiting 3-4 of the higher rated DB's (Brown, Hootie, Tabor, Humphrey), we'll end up with none, and then out come #TheDecline tweets.

Course, as soon as Fournette says LSU, no matter what, there will be #TheDecline tweets.

cdyhybrid

K3Qhx9M.png

Speedy Noil first round pick for the All-Name team.

cdyhybrid

I wanna punch whoever came up with these colored uniforms straight in the dick. Eye cancer

Thanks Nike U!

We had to offer Fournette's entire highschool team just to get him interested in Texas. #TheDecline

I thought Bama was in #TheDecline. Texas is on the rise with Charlie Strong coming to town! At least casting that wide a net might actually land you a DB and future Heisman-winning QB!

Lonestar

Some scheduled announcement times:
1st Quarter- Speedy Noil
2nd Quarter- Jamal Adams & Travis Rudolph
Halftime- Gerald Willis
3rd Quarter- Jalen Tabor & Tony Brown
4th Quarter- Leonard Fournette

Expect the return of Landon Collin's Mom at Halftime. She's Gerald Willis's mom, he's a momma's boy, and will go to LSU. Sounds like he asked for some Alabama gear, so I expect some trolling.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/1/2/5258730/2014-under-armour-all-america-game-rosters-tv-schedule
Rosters if anyone is watching it on espn.

Lonestar

go to A&M!

Hate it for the DE that's going to A&M. His skills will deteriorate on that defense.

Lonestar

too many WR's already, at least not Auburn.

I'd be alright for LF @ Texas. Anywhere but LSU, not just to avoid playing him every year, but Schadenfreude.

cashman

Banned
The founder of 247 sports thinks Fisher is the guy for Texas

Shannon B. Terry ‏@sbterry247 2h
Fisher has been the guy since the beginning. The ridiculous rumors of Saban to #Texas a "smokescreen". Sit back & watch it unfold.

Recruiting is the fucking worst. This thread becomes dead to me after the last bowl game.

You can talk about who the next head coach for Florida State will be!

So many Michigan State fans in Beverly Hills today. Went to the Farmer's Market for lunch and the place was packed with families in Spartan gear.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
These guys play like high schoolers.

Why is Steve Mariucci coaching? And why the hell was there a cameraman on the field for that kick?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Anyone else think it's weird that the team wearing highlighter yellow is NOT Team Highlight?

Fuck, I haven't been paying attention, so I just assumed that WAS team highlight. I guess looking at the colors behind the names on the scoreboard makes sense.

cdyhybrid

Fuck, I haven't been paying attention, so I just assumed that WAS team highlight. I guess looking at the colors behind the names on the scoreboard makes sense.

I thought the same thing, until the commentators said a fumble recoverd by the red team was recovered by Team Highlight.

Top Bottom