• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
831436582.gif

Is that Ric Flair's daughter?

cdyhybrid

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 1m
This is the first time AJ McCarron has thrown 2 interceptions in the 1st half
#OUvsBAMA #SugarBowl

Oh geez, and now a missed FG. Nothing going right for Bama.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
maybe this will lead to changing of the style of defense. Too technical and large to go against the HU. New Kickers (or just never kick) and kick people off for fumble issues.

That fumble was a game changer.

Meier

Matt Hinton ‏@MattRHinton 3m
Again, Oklahoma just scored as many offensive TDs in one half against Alabama as it scored against WVU, Texas, Baylor and Ok. State combined

That is an absolutely crazy stat.

Zach

Boomer Sooner. Loved that first half. Stoopsy is a fool if he doesn't expect the second half to be played vastly differently, though.

Draconian

Cyrus Kouandjio is not NFL ready.

I laugh at anybody who thinks this guy is a first round draft pick. He has been HOT GARBAGE all season with countless missed blocks, holding and false start penalties. Good riddance to him and the rest of this sorry team. I cannot begin to describe how many players on this team I have come to absolutely despise for their play in these types of games. Both Kouandjio's, Foster who can't kick his way out of a paper bag, Yeldon who always fumbles in the damn red zone. It's a joke that we're ranked #3. We're one of the most overrated teams I've ever seen. If you have an up tempo offense, you're putting up at least 30 points and 400 yards on us because our defensive line is complete, utter trash. I can't wait for this game to be over to hear Saban finally take some responsibility for this team's garbage play over 3 out of the last 4 games. Oh who am I kidding? He'll just blame the players like he did last time.

Top Bottom