• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

I laugh at anybody who thinks this guy is a first round draft pick. He has been HOT GARBAGE all season with countless missed blocks, holding and false start penalties. Good riddance to him and the rest of this sorry team. I cannot begin to describe how many players on this team I have come to absolutely despise for their play in these types of games. Both Kouandjio's, Foster who can't kick his way out of a paper bag, Yeldon who always fumbles in the damn red zone. It's a joke that we're ranked #3. We're one of the most overrated teams I've ever seen. If you have an up tempo offense, you're putting up at least 30 points and 400 yards on us because our defensive line is complete, utter trash. I can't wait for this game to be over to hear Saban finally take some responsibility for this team's garbage play over 3 out of the last 4 games. Oh who am I kidding? He'll just blame the players like he did last time.

Holy shit

Draconian

maybe this will lead to changing of the style of defense. Too technical and large to go against the HU. New Kickers (or just never kick) and kick people off for fumble issues.

That fumble was a game changer.

He needs to Belichek Yeldon and yank him out. We have depth at running back. Start Henry the rest of game. It's pretty clear Yeldon has no idea how to hold on to the football at this point, so I have no idea why they keep trusting him.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I laugh at anybody who thinks this guy is a first round draft pick. He has been HOT GARBAGE all season with countless missed blocks, holding and false start penalties. Good riddance to him and the rest of this sorry team. I cannot begin to describe how many players on this team I have come to absolutely despise for their play in these types of games. Both Kouandjio's, Foster who can't kick his way out of a paper bag, Yeldon who always fumbles in the damn red zone. It's a joke that we're ranked #3. We're one of the most overrated teams I've ever seen. If you have an up tempo offense, you're putting up at least 30 points and 400 yards on us because our defensive line is complete, utter trash. I can't wait for this game to be over to hear Saban finally take some responsibility for this team's garbage play over 3 out of the last 4 games. Oh who am I kidding? He'll just blame the players like he did last time.

Lol. Fire Saban!

Draconian

Holy shit

Hey, sorry for raging here, but I've been watching the game with my dad and didn't want to completely lose it so it's been bottled up for awhile now. I'm just tired of watching us being exposed because of the way the defense is built, and I'm also tired of watching the same chokers choking that I've been watching all year.

squicken

@billyliucci: Nick Saban auditioning for the Texas job by getting worked by Stoops and the Sooners

amazing.

Bama can easily come back but this is fun. OU hasn't scored points all year and now this?

Hey, sorry for raging here, but I've been watching the game with my dad and didn't want to completely lose it so it's been bottled up for awhile now. I'm just tired of watching us being exposed because of the way the defense is built, and I'm also tired of watching the same chokers choking that I've been watching all year.

Uhh they've only choked in one game by my count, and that ended on a fluke act of God play. I think you're being too hard on your team, and this game is far from over

andycapps

^Bama fans being pessimistic is something I haven't seen since they sucked.

Re: Vad Lee transferring:

@schadjoe: GT QB Vad Lee said he will transfer. "The triple option was never really my thing," Lee said.

Aesius

WOW @ all of this.

What are you smoking?

andycapps

They should totally get rid of the draft in cfb, let these guys go to the play style they want
Well nobody ever said Vad Lee was smart. Haha, though he was the "ideal" QB for the triple option so if Johnson can't keep him around, I just don't see how much longer he lasts. Which is a bad thing.

I just want the Sooners to soar here, just to see the salt on Twitter and around the net.

And to the person who is dreading going to work tomorrow if Bama loses. I wish I could go with you. I'd love to see it.

Draconian

WOW @ all of this.

What are you smoking?

I admit some of the overrated talk may be hyperbole, but I stick by my criticisms of those players and the fact that Saban's defenses are exposed because of how he's recruited them and he'll never admit that.

^Bama fans being pessimistic is something I haven't seen since they sucked.

Re: Vad Lee transferring:

lol So why did he go there in the first place?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
With Cade and Yeldon, it's been an ongoing situation. When they screw up, losses happen.

Cade: LSU 11 and AU 2013, and generally not being very good for a recruited "Power Leg" kicker that has no real power.

Yeldon A&M 2012 and probably this game (the total game changer) as well as fumbles that put us in Jeopardy the last 2 LSU games.

BdBju83IcAAhLR3.jpg

Dat neck beard

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Posted yet? GA Tech starting QB Vad Lee is transferring.

Just read that. I think Paul Johnson is will be gone from GT soon and the world will be a happier place. We need to kick his ass once before he gets canned though.

Vad Lee is from Durham and maintains a friendship with Cutcliffe even now. Problem is I don't see where he would fit. Boone was great for the most part this year, we have two highly anticipated underclassmen and we're getting a well recruited athletic QB in Lloyd this month. I wonder where Vad will go, if it will be to a playoff division school.

Bye Dave Harding. We are going to miss you. :(

Silkworm

Well nobody ever said Vad Lee was smart. Haha, though he was the "ideal" QB for the triple option so if Johnson can't keep him around, I just don't see how much longer he lasts. Which is a bad thing.

Any idea where Vad Lee is transferring too? UF could use another QB in the fold with the transfer of Tyler Murphy. ;-)

cdyhybrid

From coachingsearch.com:

Cleveland Browns: ESPN Insider Tony Softli tweets, "OU head coach and Ohio native Bob Stoops may have the inside track on the Cleveland Browns opening." Softli is a former vice president of player personnel for the St. Louis Rams and former director of college scouting for the Panthers.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I feel like you ignore many of my posts.

I don't. I remember you said about a month ago you were worried if Bama was going to play like they gave a fuck, and you're sort of right. I think they care, but more like they don't want to lose, rather than win.

Top Bottom