• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Chris R

A diet without beer doesn't seem like a diet worth doing.

The goal is to lose 50 pounds so I can consume beer at an acceptable rate for the rest of my life.

Bama D finally showed up it looks like, now if the O can do the same we might have another shootout like the Fiesta bowl.

Silkworm

Yeah, it sucks that Cook flipped to FSU but at least Willis committed to UF today (softens the blow a little; hopefully he signs). Still think UF has a talent advantage over Duke, it just comes down to coaching (hopefully Roper will help the offense).

cdyhybrid

At least the Cougs have basketball to take their minds off that bowl game meltdo-

RJlLcFz.png

Oh.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yeah, it sucks that Cook flipped to FSU but at least Willis committed to UF today (softens the blow a little). Still think UF has a talent advantage over Duke, it just comes down to coaching (hopefully Roper will help the offense).

TO my knowledge Duke doesnt have any 4 star recruits on its roster, and I know it doesn't have any 5 star top 100 recruits. I imagine UF can still get a bunch of 4 star guys at least. Muschamp hasn't fucked it up that bad yet.

andycapps

The goal is to lose 50 pounds so I can consume beer at an acceptable rate for the rest of my life.

Bama D finally showed up it looks like, now if the O can do the same we might have another shootout like the Fiesta bowl.
Define acceptable rate.

Silkworm

Nets beat OKC at OKC, Knicks beat Spurs at San Antonio. OU is beating Bama. Is today bizzarro day?!

Edit: Bama closing the gap, but if Nets and Knicks win on the road against the class of the NBA West, I'm not sure if Bama can reverse this tide of upsets. ;-)

Meier

Henry is a stud. Was sad we didn't get him.. saw someone ask Tomahawk Nation about a rumor he'd try and transfer to FSU this offseason. That probably didn't help our chances! Bud said he hadn't heard anything for the record.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Henry is a stud. Was sad we didn't get him.. saw someone ask Tomahawk Nation about a rumor he'd try and transfer to FSU this offseason. That probably didn't help our chances! Bud said he hadn't heard anything for the record.

With Karlos doing what he did this year and likely starting next year? Why would he transfer?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
With Karlos doing what he did this year and likely starting next year? Why would he transfer?
Plus, with Yeldon and Drake demonstrating an inability to hold onto the fucking football, the starting job might be his next year.

Meier

Well, he'd have to sit out a year and I think Karlos will definitely leave after next season. I think we will lose both Devonta and JWJ after this season. Lots of young talent though.

Top Bottom