• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

andycapps

Interesting 3rd and 10 call... Bama has the momentum now.

I think 10 to 12 a week would be acceptable... 0-1 M-T, 0-3 F-S

That doesn't make me sound like an alcoholic does it?
Definitely acceptable to me. I'm usually less than 6 a week, actually. More than that and it would make my workouts and diet pretty pointless.

Meier

My goodness. That's why he ran for a million yards back in HS. Think he had like 4,000 yards one year as I recall.

Silkworm

Bama's defense is just better talentwise than Oklahoma's offense is.

Kinda befuddling they got clowned in the first half on that side of the ball, watching them play free man and hold the Sooner receivers to no separation at all.

Turnovers can be a powerful equalizer. Bama cuts those down, they should be able to have a fair chance of winning.

Silkworm

Well, they will win if they don't turn it over. We'll see if they're capable of that tonight though.

I don't think Bama has turned it over in the 2nd half so far? (honestly don't recall -- unless you count that intentional grounding call which is being a bit picky).

Henry's hairline looking worse than Bron's

Reminds me of

9816798-large.jpg

Top Bottom