• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Trevor Knight has god on his side.

It all makes sense now!

tebow.jpg

Jeff-DSA

I'm going to threeballz this one.

Oklahoma manhandles Alabama. Texas manhandles Oklahoma. BYU manhandles Texas. Obviously BYU would crush Alabama.

I'm going to believe this all offseason.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
QB on fire and +4 in turnover ratio: The Winning Blueprint

Can just hope what looks like a great OLine class and a couple 5 star DB's, improves 2 areas of obvious need.

Hopefully there will be changes in some of the playing styles, offensively and defensively.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Baylor was a lock to win, and OU was a lock to lose. Boy I was wrong, as was most of the country

I thought the Tech game devastated the pick 'ems, but this one was worse. Still only two people choosing the underdog, but for the Tech game the average confidence points on ASU was something like 25.6. In this game, one guy picked 16, two picked 27, and everybody else was in the 30s.

Actually doesn't affect the rankings very much since everybody was off and in the same general range.

squicken

Obviously a down year for Bama but they have like 900 NFL freshman in-house. Good game Tide

Can't believe Stoops won that game. Or that Heupel called a good game. I mean I have to wonder if there is some new OC no one knows about

Said the whole night Bama was dumb for not running more, and they kept throwing. Bad game for AJ and bad game plan

Slurmer

Banned
The greatest thing AJ did in his entire college career was land Katherine Webb, and that's nothing to hang your head over.

Obviously a down year for Bama but they have like 900 NFL freshman in-house. Good game Tide

Can't believe Stoops won that game. Or that Heupel called a good game. I mean I have to wonder if there is some new OC no one knows about

Said the whole night Bama was dumb for not running more, and they kept throwing. Bad game for AJ and bad game plan

There is. I don't know his name but I think there are two if I'm not mistaken.

Aesius

I pray that Auburn wins the National Championship just to see the carnage that unfolds in the state of Alabama.

Slurmer

Banned
College football needed this, anything to quiet the ESPN SEC bias
"Auburn obviously demoralized Bama to the point that they were not ready to compete. Just the after-effects of a relentless SEC schedule, etc.

Up next, our 2015 playoff preview...what 4 SEC teams will make it in?"

cashman

Banned
lolololol

Geoff Ketchum ‏@gkketch 3h
Trevor Knight to Orangebloods (7/4/10): "My dad went to Texas, I've grown up going to their games & that's every kid's dream to play there."

Does that mean Jay Norvell, the co-offensive coordinator for OU, gets the credit over Heupel, for this win?

There has definitely been an offensive shift over the last few games and I wouldn't be surprised if it was due to a changing of who is calling the plays.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lolololol

Geoff Ketchum ‏@gkketch 3h
Trevor Knight to Orangebloods (7/4/10): "My dad went to Texas, I've grown up going to their games & that's every kid's dream to play there."

How many qb's did Mack miss on just to keep rolling out McCoys?

squicken

There has definitely been an offensive shift over the last few games and I wouldn't be surprised if it was due to a changing of who is calling the plays.

I mean there's just no way that was all Heupel. There's years and years and years of evidence that he isn't that clever

"Auburn obviously demoralized Bama to the point that they were not ready to compete. Just the after-effects of a relentless SEC schedule, etc.

Up next, our 2015 playoff preview...what 4 SEC teams will make it in?"

lol This sounds about right. Although in Bama's defense, they looked really flat tonight and every great team has been guilty of that during a season. Hell, OU looked flat for two games after their big win over ND this season.

Top Bottom