• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Watching the game at the bar tonight, so not sure if I'll be posting during it or not so ill get all my comments out of the way now:

Our defense fucking sucks
These corners are garbage
Carlos Hyde Beast Mode
Fuuuuuuuu Braxton why did you do that, i hate you!
Brax on Brax on Brax, I love you Braxton
Smoooooooooooth Jaaaaaaaazzzz
Fire Fickell
Urban looks like hes going to have another heart attack
Our WR cant catch
You know, Tajh Boyd almost came to OSU
Sammy Watkins /amcry
Yay we only lose by 14 points!

also "i can't believe urban just punched that clemson player in the face" because, y'know

Dali

Really didn't think Alabama would look so vulnerable yesterday.

Time for Clemson to exert that Acc supremacy over the b1g

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man there are a TON of empty seats at the Orange Bowl.

Too bad there wasn't a team in Florida that could have placed in this bowl game. A team thats better than both of these teams playing tonight.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
GO CLEMSON!!!

As a Gamecock fan, I can absolutely say that I hate the Fuckeyes way more than Clemson. Go Tigers! Let's make it 0-3 for the Fuckeyes in their last 3 bowl games against South Carolina teams :p
sorry for my language to all the Fu-- Buckeye fans

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Rick Flair is loving some Tajh Boyd tonight.

7rur55Y.gif

If you think OSU's defense got shredded against any one of the opposing QBs that set personal records for passing against us earlier this season, you ain't seen nothing yet

Dali

The game yesterday looked like it was going to be one sided going by the quick start by Alabama. I'll reserve my maniacal laughter until after I've seen a few more possessions.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The game yesterday looked like it was going to be one sided going by the quick start by Alabama. I'll reserve my maniacal laughter until after I've seen a few more possessions.

Only fans have to watch out for early declarations of domination. Non fans can jinx all they want, no consequences.

Lol Ohio State is going to lose by 100!

Top Bottom