• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 11: the SEC may have a baby dick, but everyone else still has penis envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Mariota is NFL good.. that was a beautiful fucking pass across his body right on target and with speed.

Oregon's achilles has been O-line for years now.. they need to recruit that better... but no.. keep on stacking up on RBs... but then again.. it's a tough offense to O-line for.. with all crazy run plays they do.. but still they've been especially terrible this year... and it already cost them once.. and honestly it's the one reason I don't personally rank this Oregon team very high.. they have a soft secondary and a weak o-line.. both which can be exploited.. and when you get Oregon as "just" a run team.. they can be beaten.

That's why they ran Auburn very close in 2010...

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
xauN4v1.jpg

Balphon

Oregon's achilles has been O-line for years now.. they need to recruit that better... but no.. keep on stacking up on RBs... but then again.. it's a tough offense to O-line for.. with all crazy run plays they do.. but still they've been especially terrible this year... and it already cost them once.. and honestly it's the one reason I don't personally rank this Oregon team very high.. they have a soft secondary and a weak o-line.. both which can be exploited.. and when you get Oregon as "just" a run team.. they can be beaten.

No, it isn't. Oregon's O-line play has been extremely good the past several years, which is why they've had so much success. Yes, the linemen are smaller, but they are fast and execute very well. Hell, there's no better testament to their success than the fact that in games where they have struggled to get a push in the center of the line -- such as against Stanford and in a few games this year -- Oregon has done poorly and typically lost.

Plus, those Stanford teams and this Utah team have had extremely stout defensive fronts, so I don't think the fact that Oregon O-lines have occasionally struggled against good, physical defenses is some sort of black mark against them. And even then, they've done well against tough defenses before too.

Jamesways

Glad I stopped watching the MSU - OSU game.

If he's a Wisconsin fan he's probably right. Nebraska isn't consistent enough offensively to win that game. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wisconsin win by 2+ scores.

Going to be a huge game indeed. The next 3 weeks is going to be damn entertaining with Wis/Neb/Min. I'm hoping the Gophs can give OSU a good show.

But as a Wisc fan, big games up next. I rambled that they could go 7-5, and they just might, losing against Neb, Iowa, and Mn. Probably not likely, as they might beat Iowa, but all of a sudden that Mn game at the end of the year means a hell of a lot more than it used to.

If he's a Wisconsin fan he's probably right. Nebraska isn't consistent enough offensively to win that game. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wisconsin win by 2+ scores.
I agree with you based on the history of our usual big game performances under Pelini. I disagree its an assumed win. We have enough talent to win in Madison. No idea if we will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom