• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 11: the SEC may have a baby dick, but everyone else still has penis envy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is basically the exact game that Oregon had vs MSU right? Put us in top 4 wooooo.

Not quite. Shitty strength of schedule and shitty loss puts you out of it.

tOSU will only make the top 4 if the SEC craps on itself, the PAC craps on itself and FSU manages to lose a game.

Kacar

Not quite. Shitty strength of schedule and shitty loss puts you out of it.

tOSU will only make the top 4 if the SEC craps on itself, the PAC craps on itself and FSU manages to lose a game.

I was jesting with top 4. We just need like 1 more loss to happen to one of those teams and we should be good.

Balphon

I was jesting with top 4. We just need like 1 more loss to happen to one of those teams and we should be good.

Your best shot will probably be for no more than 1 SEC team to have 1 loss or fewer, and for Oregon and ASU (the likely Pac 12 CCG matchup) to each lose again.

C4Lukins

Well this could not have been a better nite for TCU. I guess Baylor dominating OU was the only game that did not go our way. Pretty sure we are in if we win out, and only Texas scares me out of our three remaining games. It would be nice if Alabama and Oregon lose, but I will take all the craziness that happened.

EDIT: That VTech loss will haunt tOSU big time, though, 1-loss or not. An SEC 2-loss team could be chosen ahead of tOSU. Arguably, MSU is Big Ten's best shot at a playoff spot but that doesn't look like MSU will win so...

But right now it looks like:

MSU
FSU
Oregon
TCU

Outside looking in:
tOSU
ASU
Baylor
Alabama
Auburn
Ole Miss

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That's why they ran Auburn very close in 2010...

I still think if the field wasn't such a piece of shit that was falling apart where no one could get any traction that Oregon wins that game easily.

Yes I know Auburn was a fast team.. but no where near what Oregon was then.. that Oregon offense was about quick cuts and speed.. and nobody could cut.. worst field I've seen in a big game ever.

Worst part.. the sod was from an Oregon company.

Balphon

I still think if the field wasn't such a piece of shit that was falling apart where no one could get any traction that Oregon wins that game easily.

Yes I know Auburn was a fast team.. but no where near what Oregon was then.. that Oregon offense was about quick cuts and speed.. and nobody could cut.. worst field I've seen in a big game ever.

Sometimes, I wake at night in a cold sweat and scream "DYER WAS DOWN" at the top of my lungs.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
N4v6JQN.gif

Yea the V.Tech game is going to haunt us.

And I was there, I'm sorry.

Yeah. If it comes down to Ohio State and TCU (assuming both teams win out):

2 wins over ranked teams (including B1G title game) and a two-touchdown loss at home to unranked Va. Tech

vs.

4 wins over ranked teams (no championship game) and a 3-point loss on the road at #5 Baylor

Kind of seems obvious who has the better case.

Piggus

I was there, and seeing all the slipping going on was depressing as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom