• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 11: the SEC may have a baby dick, but everyone else still has penis envy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually they need like 10-15 seconds to call the replay. They hurried the snap and got it off before they could.
Which is something I am baffled more teams don't do. Usually on questionable calls, they take their sweet time and replay can buzz down. Frustrating to watch when your team is the one facing getting a call overturned.

But LSU in that situation had a timeout to use to stop the play.

MrJames

P1liPfs.jpg

Chumly

Which is something I am baffled more teams don't do. Usually on questionable calls, they take their sweet time and replay can buzz down. Frustrating to watch when your team is the one facing getting a call overturned.

But LSU in that situation had a timeout to use to stop the play.
If I were a coach I would call a spike or a canned play on any questionable huge call to get the next play off.

Jhriad

I agree with you based on the history of our usual big game performances under Pelini. I disagree its an assumed win. We have enough talent to win in Madison. No idea if we will

We definitely have the talent (IMO we have more talent than Wisconsin overall) but it's a road game and Pelini is terrible on the road against ranked opponents. Add in a pretty good defense, a solid running game, and Nebraska's tendency to wilt on the big stage and it looks like the perfect recipe for Nebraska disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom