• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 12: the Valley Shook, the Plains Ran Dry, and Sparty Clempsoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cook beastin.

I guess this game is over. Screw you, Miami. And to think they used to be my favorite team back in the day.

I still root for them every so often.

knicks

Florida State clearly fumbled the ball the first play of that drive. This is why CFB is a joke. They just allow significant plays to not be reviewed. It's stupid and inaccurate.

Florida State clearly fumbled the ball the first play of that drive. This is why CFB is a joke. They just allow significant plays to not be reviewed. It's stupid and inaccurate.

They would not have overturned that call. He was immediately stripped, they'd say there was no "football move" and the pass was incomplete.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Bwuh? The play was reviewed... They just didn't have to stop play to do so as it wasn't a complicated play where they had to look at multiple angles to find the ball.

As much as I want that to have been a fumble, he never had possession of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom