• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 12: the Valley Shook, the Plains Ran Dry, and Sparty Clempsoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Georgia Tech will win their division, play FSU in the ACC conference championship game, and chop block u will take out Winston who, inexplicably, was playing on defense for the Noles.

GT will perfect the Tomahawk Chop Block, FSU annihilated.

C4Lukins

So I think.

1. Oregon
2. Alabama
3. Florida State
4. TCU
5. Baylor
6. Miss State

This is without knowledge of Arizona States game.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
You silly man.

Alabama will be 1 and MsSt 3. Oregon 2 and FSU 4. Maybe switch FSU and clanga.

Sec sec sec.
The committee hasn't been impressed with us. We will not jump to #1. #4 at the highest. I'm honestly not sure they drop MSU below us. Look at TCU and Baylor.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The committee hasn't been impressed with us. We will not jump to #1. #4 at the highest. I'm honestly not sure they drop MSU below us. Look at TCU and Baylor.

You are an insane person who loves to protect yourself with pessimism.

Enfinit

For people who root against FSU, I couldn't imagine the pain you guys feel week-in and week-out. I'm not being sarcastic either. I imagine it's like every week you're about to cum then you just get a metal cleat to the testicles.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
For people who root against FSU, I couldn't imagine the pain you guys feel week-in and week-out. I'm not being sarcastic either. I imagine it's like every week you're about to cum then you just get a metal cleat to the testicles.

Pick your analogies better. Too easy to turn that around.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Shit, wait till you have this feeling for 6 years straight.

If you can replace Crabby next year, that is.

Part of me was thinking MSU drops to 5 just off the basis of everyone else in the top 6 managing to grit out a win

and then I remembered that TCU had to grit out that win against GODDAMN KANSAS and now I'm just like "fuck it, just drop them to 4"

Enfinit

Shit, wait till you have this feeling for 6 years straight.

If you can replace Crabby next year, that is.

Jameis is staying next season. Then our new 5-star Jameis-level-hyped recruit Malik Whatever is going to start the following season. We're still accepting applications for the FSU bandwagon if anyone wants to join.

Maybe Georgia Tech will win their division, play FSU in the ACC conference championship game, and chop block u will take out Winston who, inexplicably, was playing on defense for the Noles.
Root for UNC next week. Then we will try to take care of business. Also, no chop blocks called in our easy win over Clemson today. You guys really should write to the ACC officiating office about all the missed calls.

C4Lukins

Flip Baylor and TCU. I think that gets corrected this week.

Baylor jumps TCU without playing. I hope not.

TCU has a 3 point loss to Baylor, at Baylor. Baylor lost by 14 to a currently unranked team that TCU defeated. TCU killed Minnesota, who is not that great, but Baylor did not schedule a single out of conference game of note. And they are Baptists, playing in a city with a horrible cultish tradition.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Root for UNC next week. Then we will try to take care of business. Also, no chop blocks called in our easy win over Clemson today. You guys really should write to the ACC officiating office about all the missed calls.

It helped that your dirty offensive line sent out chop block waves and made Deshaun kick himself out of the game.

I could definitely see Mississippi State taking the fourth spot, only because TCU struggled today. We're an Iron bowl and Egg bowl away from the SEC West reaching it's two loss or more destiny.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
You'll hop Miss St. at least. Not enough division not too.
I don't know what the fuck this committee thinks, other than they're not too impressed with Alabama. I thought Auburn would plummet last week, but they only dropped from 3 to 9 after losing to unranked Texas A&M. We beat LSU and get leapfrogged by TCU (whose win over KSU was, on paper at least, more impressive).

They also don't give much credence at all to head to head matchups. Look at Baylor and TCU. The game against MSU was close enough that I can see them not dropping MSU below us. MSU has the better loss (to the #5 team while we've lost to the #10 team). We beat them at home. What if we'd played in Starkville? Does the committee think we'd beat them there? Who the fuck knows.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I don't know what the fuck this committee thinks, other than they're not too impressed with Alabama. I thought Auburn would plummet last week, but they only dropped from 3 to 9 after losing to unranked Texas A&M. We beat LSU and get leapfrogged by TCU (whose win over KSU was, on paper at least, more impressive).

They also don't give much credence at all to head to head matchups. Look at Baylor and TCU. The game against MSU was close enough that I can see them not dropping MSU below us. MSU has the better loss (to the #5 team while we've lost to the #10 team). We beat them at home. What if we'd played in Starkville? Does the committee think we'd beat them there? Who the fuck knows.

Baylor didn't beat TCU during the committee's reign did they?

It helped that your dirty offensive line sent out chop block waves and made Deshaun kick himself out of the game.
Nah, Clemson did that all by themselves. If you run QB sneak every play with a guy who hasn't played in a month then there is a good chance he isn't lasting the whole game.

I thought Auburn would plummet last week, but they only dropped from 3 to 9 after losing to unranked Texas A&M.

TAMU is the best team to play any given week. Lose to them and it's a "quality loss" and you don't drop much. Beat them and you're Top 10 if not Top 5.

TAMU is the best team to play any given week. Lose to them and it's a "quality loss" and you don't drop much. Beat them and you're Top 10 if not Top 5.
Mizzou should climb back into the polls Tuesday. Not because it was a good win, but because the committee would hate to see an unranked sec east champion

Enfinit

Bullshit.

During the summer (and before all of this season's drama), Jimbo said he expected Jameis to stay next season. Jameis' response was "go with whatever Coach Fisher says," or something along those lines. Jameis also really loves baseball, and he's a pretty big part of the FSU baseball team (which is usually a top ten team each season).

I mean, after all the bullshit that's happened this season I highly doubt it though.

C4Lukins

You have a weird victim complex here. Alabama lost to Ole Miss, and should have lost to 7-4 LSU who just got blanked by Arkansas. Oh and Ole Miss, lost to the team that was blanked by Arkansas and should have won against Alabama. Yet Alabama will still be number 2 after this week.

Draconian

FSU's like this year's version of 2012 Notre Dame. Going to be hilarious watching them get dismantled when they have to play a real team.

Enron

Banned
Folks are starting to say that Gurley's knee is torn up. Sources claim to have been near when the head trainer was doing the field knee tests on the sideline, but who knows.

If true, he just lost millions of dollars. Might as well stick around for another year of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom