• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Oh snap, that USC/ND score.. ND getting worked.

If Florida can knock off FSU.. how far in the polls do the drop.. 10th?

bachikarn

I think Muschamp is a genius. He knew that FSU beat every team they were behind going to the end of the game. So he wants us to be behind till the end.

Daydreaming about the SEC potentially getting shut out of the playoff, if Ole Miss holds on and Bama loses to Auburn or Mizzou.

Probably the quickest route to an eight-team playoff. Phyllis in Mulga would go on a rampage.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Give up a huge touchdown and injure your best defensive player. Mississippi State Football

I still think they'd put an Alabama in if they win in Atlanta after losing to Auburn, if that happened.

I think Muschamp is a genius. He knew that FSU beat every team they were behind going to the end of the game. So he wants us to be behind till the end.

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

pxleyes

Banned
That's a catch!!!!!! Holy shit that was pretty.

Absolutely no knock on the ref there. How do you see that at that speed? This is what replay is for.

Mrbob

Caputo playing like shit and keeps letting the qb get by. Play contain like you are supposed too, stop getting caught inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom