• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfinit

Just to put a little perspective in the Will Muschamp era.

FBS teams that have held their opponents to 120 yards or less of overall offense are 98-2 overall. Those two losses are to Will Muschamp's Gators (FSU in 2010 and another this season).

Teams that have thrown 4+ INT's in a single game are 1-20 all-time. The one lone win came from FSU, tonight, against Will Muschamp's Gators.

Will Muschamp, the record setter.

Meier

We're the only team in FBS history to win despite having 4 INT's. Good god.
I think that was just this season. But there probably haven't been many to do it before.

Our team is honestly unfuriating to watch even as a fan. Can't imagine how angry the haters get.

I cannot wait for the NFL draft and to see where famous Jameis goes. That kid is the most unlikable character since ever.

Really hoping this Miss St. loss can finally catapult my horned frogs into top 4.

Herbie pimping OSU is disgusting. Baylor or Ohio St. jumping us at this point would be a travesty.
He's horrible. He's ablack Andy Dalton.

So FSU has booked their ticket to the playoff.

Duke and Wake Forest on ESPNU.

The late night game in Boise has two good teams with a lot on the line. I'm looking forward to it (sort of a USU fan by way of visiting there multiple times).

It won't be that once a year late night "hay guys what is going on with this Oregon State game?????" but it should be a decent football game.

Really don't see why people mock Ga Tech. Their two losses were by less than a TD each, and they flat out dominated Clemson, something that FSU couldn't do.

Keep in mind that a single user went off the rails at every GT slight, which only invited more.

The truth is Georgia Tech under Paul Johnson is a good to great regular season team. They're terrible when teams have time to prepare (see: bowl record), but with only a week, Georgia Tech has as good of a shot at beating Florida State as anyone.

Kacar

Baylor should have destroyed TxTech like TCU destroyed Texas. The fact that they haven't will cost them.
Respond to accusations of certainty with even more certainty.

You act like you have in depth understanding and knowledge of every members thought process on the commitee.

Can't wait for Brady Hoke to be fired on Monday.

It will be nice to go back to enjoying college football again. I know I know we will suck next year but I have hope for the future. Plus I don't have to look at that fat dope wandering the sidelines like he's trying to find the line for the buffet. Enjoy coaching at a MAC school Brady you fucked your alma mater up for at least 4 more years now get the fuck out.

I feel better now.

Edit: Hope JT is ok. That injury looked nasty. Feel bad for the kid. Still hate ohio but even I don't want to see something like that happen to a fuckeye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom