• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Cardale looked bad on that read...
Y'all gonna be on your fourth string QB if he keeps running like that.
She's a glass blower and we vend at weekend shows. Usually it doesn't get in the way of things like this but its terrible timing. Stuck here for another 2 hours before we can leave.
Are you sure you're not coming down with pneumonia? Is that a horrible cough I'm hearing?

That was a HELL of a punt by OSU.

Y'all gonna be on your fourth string QB if he keeps running like that.

Are you sure you're not coming down with pneumonia? Is that a horrible cough I'm hearing?

That was a HELL of a punt by OSU.

our 4th string QB was that WR who was thrown to and limped off....

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If GT wins, I'll just take this as confirmation that Duke would have been ACC champs had they not shit the bed vs VT.

Meier

Why did Duke have to blow it? 😭 Without Eddie Goldman, we've got no chance of stopping them. Need a turnover or two at some point.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Duke had a bye heading into the game, but UNC was coming off of ND.

Our DC decided to have the DL play about a yard or so off the line of scrimmage and it worked. The game actually was not that close until Duke decided to play prevent the last 7 minutes of the game.

Jamesways

I don't feel like Badgers will come back from this, but I've said that in the Neb and Mn game too, so who knows.

OSU seems to have our number almost every year.

Stave is going to have to step up. OSU will put 8-9 in the box every play.

Edit- Wife just said, "No, this one is actually already over, they won't come back. OSU isn't Neb or Mn".

She's a Gopher fan, still a bit salty about last week.

impirius

I've watched six excruciating Gamecock losses this year, and the worst thing about this season is still that LOOKS LIKE THE GARCIAS GOT A NEW CAR commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom