• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
So what if OSU and FSU lose? And Baylor wins? Because that's not an unreasonable scenario. I guess the B12 just gets two teams in?

Baylor would probably like that outcome since even if they beat KSU I doubt things will work out for them. They are getting screwed as it is, even if TCU might be the better team overall.

So what if OSU and FSU lose? And Baylor wins? Because that's not an unreasonable scenario. I guess the B12 just gets two teams in?

Baylor would probably like that outcome since even if they beat KSU I doubt things will work out for them. They are getting screwed as it is, even if TCU might be the better team overall.

Not sure if they will include 2 teams from the Big-12 (given how the committee doesn't seem to like Big 12's co-champion thingie) ... but that's a likely outcome.

How was KSU ranked 9th? They are making Baylor's D look like Bama's.

Draconian

Yeah, I think Baylor would get in for sure then, assuming they take care of business.

Not sure if they will include 2 teams from the Big-12 (given how the committee doesn't seem to like Big 12's co-champion thingie) ... but that's a likely outcome.

How was KSU ranked 9th? They are making Baylor's D look like Bama's.
Looking forward to the 55-44 final score then!

Limedust

The co-One-True-Champions would get in.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Assuming the fix is in, I seriously doubt that lady knows anything about it. She's not the best sideline reporter CBS has ever had.

But I can't trust you, you're one of them AND a lawyer. My dad lied to me for years about Santa Claus and he's one of them too! Like Public Enemy once said, can't trust it

HeySeuss

No matter what all my homer friends with their buckeye blinders on say, I don't see us beating Wisconsin. Our defense can't stop a good runner and Cardale won't be able to handle the pressure and will make big mistakes.

42-20 Wisconsin.

Kacar

No matter what all my homer friends with their buckeye blinders on say, I don't see us beating Wisconsin. Our defense can't stop a good runner and Cardale won't be able to handle the pressure and will make big mistakes.

42-20 Wisconsin.
I share these feelings :(

So lame.

This sounds like a home game for OSU.

42-20 Wisconsin.

No lies detected.

42-20 Wisconsin.

I dont think we win, but I refuse to and never have picked against osu.

HeySeuss

I dont think we win, but I refuse to and never have picked against osu.

You're realistic though. I have one buddy that gets mad when I even consider the possibility that we are not that good of a team. I said our secondary was tetrible last year and he didnt talk to me for a couple months. I think he'd believe that the buckeyes could beat any pro team if it was an actual game.

It's pretty funny really.

Not sure why the announcers laid that one on Winston being inaccurate. That at least looked like a good throw.

"laid one on Winston?"

Herbstreit has got a full on man crush on Winston. I don't think he's said anything less than Winston being the best player in the nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom