• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

Jhriad

McNeese St or not, that was gif-worthy, particularly the part where he bounced out from the three dudes.

It's unfortunate he doesn't play for a team t that can give him clean holes in the running game. I can only imagine the sorry if yards he'd put up if he wasn't making contact at the line of scrimmage constantly.

SMU gets a garbage time TD with just as time expires in the 4th. First score of the season for them. They had been outscored by opponents 88-0 until that last second TD

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Holy shit, Abdullah! Thank you for saving my savory for the week. I knew it wouldn't be the blowout of the Vegas line, but I was seriously pissed the last 2 quarters of the game.

Iceman

I'm sorry that I wasn't previously aware of this 2-time super bowl winner but a fella by the name of Booger McFarland is doing analysis on the SEC Network.

Clemson really threw the ball a lot in the 3rd quarter, that's kind of scummy.

Are chicken pox parties not a thing anymore?

Dunno, but I know before I went to college I got screened for chicken pox. I never had them as a kid but they said I was immune so they didn't infect me intentionally.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
When you're up 40?

Yes. They have qb questions, they probably have confidence issues, their offense is still brand new. They should do whatever they have to to figure things out, even if they are up 100-0.

These teams know what they are getting into when they sign up to play a team like Clemson. There is nothing scummy about using a trash team to flex your offense.

Yes. They have qb questions, they probably have confidence issues, their offense is still brand new. They should do whatever they have to to figure things out, even if they are up 100-0.

These teams know what they are getting into when they sign up to play a team like Clemson. There is nothing scummy about using a trash team to flex your offense.

I agree. I don't think passing gets "scummy" until there's like 8:00 left.

Jhriad

but I was seriously pissed the last 2 quarters of the game.

You weren't the only one. Bunch of Huskers here at the local Buffalo Wild Wings were just shaking their head the entire second half. Nice to see a good turnout here in Texas though.

If today is any indication, you'll be lucky to go 9-4.

This isn't much different than our performance last year so I could see 9-4 again. I could see worse too. After the number of ups and downs we've had every year I have no idea what to expect other than; issues defending the run, penalties, turnovers, stupid playcalling, tons of injuries, and a coaching fuming somewhere on the sidelines.

Hope we do much worse. I want his ass fired. If that's what it takes so be it.

None of that now. If we continue to look like this Pelini will eventually be forced out regardless of whether or not we hit 9-4 again or not. His support amongst boosters/alumni has been slowly eroding for years. Add in a risk to the sellout streak and he'll be gone. Let's just relax, continue to support the kids on the field and the university we love, and be okay with the knowledge that if things don't get fixed we'll find someone else that will fix them.

Top Bottom