• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

Clemson game is just silly at this point.

SC St had -8 yards for the half and not a single 1st down.

I get why they do it, but I find FCS games to be really dull.

edit: beaten....

and SC States gets a first on a penalty!

Karl2177

I have no idea what the fuck we were doing the first week, but this has been a pleasant surprise. I think Bill Snyder might have a heart attack if Kansas State gets another False Start.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
God fucking damn it.

Edit: I don't know who to be pissed at.

Sims. Yeldon Folwer and the WR on the right side all were in the process of doing the PA pass play, similar to the TD Fowler scored earlier on. TJ with the fake handoff block move, didn't expect Sims to actually hand the ball off.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Wolf injured.... Not good. Had a good game last week and was playing great today.

Edit: Worley with his 1st INT of the year.

cdyhybrid

Izsq9Sn.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I knew Iowa State was better than everybody thought they were after last week but I didn't expect this. I picked KSU by 10, but that's because I thought it would be a one score game at about 7 and was just playing the MOV point spread upwards in case my hunch was wrong.

bachikarn

They should just end the Bama game. That happened with us against Western Kentucky once. Game kept getting delayed during the 4th quarter, and they just ended it early.

KState's defender just ripped that ball from the Iowa St. receiver.

The rip was simultaneous. Doubt it will be overturned. Should be KState ball

Phenomic

wtf the Toledo QB just got shot by a sniper or something

Yes that was definitely a strange injury. I am curious to find out what happened because he seemed fine and his leg just gave out as he was about to throw. He wasn't moving all that much and he just fell backward. Didn't look like he wanted to put much pressure on it however. Something with that one isn't good

Top Bottom