• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

cdyhybrid

or2jMi1.jpg

or2jMi1.jpg

or2jMi1.jpg

or2jMi1.jpg
or2jMi1.jpg
or2jMi1.jpg

Jhriad

those are midgame adjustments, tho. Ain't no body got time fo that!
Especially Beck

Speaking of the secondary, Cooper is a fucking bust. What a huge disappointment. I had such high expectations for that guy too. Fucking wrap up, dumbass. Go watch tape of Mike Brown or something.

I don't think Cooper is a bust but he's still got some work to do. That said, I'll have to rewatch the game later to really examine players up close. The small tv allocated to the Nebraska game at Buffalo Wild Wings made it a little difficult to see the numbers on jerseys occasionally.

cdyhybrid

We finally had a 3rd down sack that drive, but our star corner got into extracurriculars and gave them a first down.

Oh hey, we recovered an onside kick.

AntoneM

Wasn't there some talking head that picked this Washington team to win the Pac 12?

Then again, I picked Wisconsin to win the B1G.

2012: "NBC Sports’ presentation of Michigan at Notre Dame this past Saturday night was watched by 6.4 million viewers, allowing NBC to win the night in primetime, and making the contest the most-watched Notre Dame primetime game ever on NBC"

2013: "Michigan's 41-30 win over Notre Dame drew an average of 8.65 million viewers in prime time on ESPN, and was the cornerstone game in what turned out to be the network's most-viewed college football regular season Saturday of all time."

You're right brah, no one cares.

Derp.

I'm not denying that it's impressive that two largely irrelevant programs still draw such large numbers. You've got me there, pal.

But it's not an historic rivalry. In college football years, it's a teenager.

cdyhybrid

Wasn't there some talking head that picked this Washington team to win the Pac 12?

Then again, I picked Wisconsin to win the B1G.

Stewart Mandel picked us to be in one of the BCS bowls, don't remember which one though.

At least I can commiserate with ez.

bachikarn

Travis Rudolph was the other one I was thinking of. FSU

Not really sure where you are getting your info. Cooper was a 2012 recruit, so that was on Weis. We were on Rudolph the entire year, and led for him at some point, but he started liking FSU. We attempted to flip him at the end, but didn't work out.

MrJames

Not really sure where you are getting your info. Cooper was a 2012 recruit, so that was on Weis. We were on Rudolph the entire year, and led for him at some point, but he started liking FSU. We attempted to flip him at the end, but didn't work out.

Weis lost Mike Davis after he decided to try for Marshall after he committed to UGA. Davis dropped UF and ended up going to the Cocks.

cdyhybrid

That's probably the only way we get a stop.

Garbage-ass scheme but the players make a good individual play and finally force a turnover.

Of course the coaches benched our star corner after 1 penalty because he's the only one out there actually showing some fight.

Coach Pete is looking real Willingham-esque right now.

We're discussing this by yelling at each other, slightly inebriated. We're certain about Rudolph, although we're several whiskeys deep.

Great pass. Hope Carlos isn't injured, as that's our whole pass game.

Top Bottom