• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

lol Sparty.

All kidding aside, if Oregon loses this game, I think that should be it for Helfrich. No excuse not getting into the playoff with a team that's better than anything Chip Kelly ever had (last year and this year).

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
lol Sparty.

All kidding aside, if Oregon loses this game, I think that should be it for Helfrich. No excuse not getting into the playoff with a team that's better than anything Chip Kelly ever had (last year and this year).

Lol. This is awful.

Doorman

Fucking out.

Granted, I have to go to work soon anyway, but with ND's third touchdown I'm checked out on this game and I have no expectations for Michigan for the rest of this season. I'm sure Hoke and Brandon will still act all high and mighty like they always do while the rest of the country points and laughs, like they have for the last six years.

Oh well, at least for my football fix I still have the Detroit Lio--....oh. Well. Fuck me.

Jhriad

lol Sparty.

One loss isn't going to knock you out of the playoff consideration. I don't think we'll see more than one undefeated team this year.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Fucking out.

Granted, I have to go to work soon anyway, but with ND's third touchdown I'm checked out on this game and I have no expectations for Michigan for the rest of this season. I'm sure Hoke and Brandon will still act all high and mighty like they always do while the rest of the country points and laughs, like they have for the last six years.

Oh well, at least for my football fix I still have the Detroit Lio--....oh. Well. Fuck me.
Don't worry. The draft is only nine more months away.

Top Bottom