• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

Jhriad

I should have gone with my heart and picked Michigan State. Don't think I'm going to do as well in this years pick'em as I did last year.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
It's really weird because we're not getting much pressure on him.

Y'all are doing solid though, it's just that in recent years we might have been able to power through or hit those throws.

I heard people predicting a big shoot out in this game, like 90+ points, and it's like lol only if ECU scores 60

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Leonard Fournette does a Heisman pose after getting a TD. No penalty. The fuck?!

Subitai

VT can't afford turnovers like that.
I should have gone with my heart and picked Michigan State. Don't think I'm going to do as well in this years pick'em as I did last year.
Same, but game isn't over yet. Ducks are at home and things can turn around quickly even without MSU choking the game away.
Game has delivered at least for the first half.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
God damn this MSU team is looking fine.
I know it's getting close to time for a Lions game because I'm already expecting the absolute worst in every sporting event I care about lol. I'm pretty sure Cook will break his leg as Sparty loses a heart breaker after going up another two TDs.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Let's hope this Brewer kid at Va Tech is a Heisman candidate so we can add another name to the list of Texas QBs that Mack didn't want.

Tamanon

Banned
Wait, was the SCar QB just doing the Money Manziel gesture after handing off a TD?

-edit-

On further review he was doing the call for applause sign.

Doorman

I know it's getting close to time for a Lions game because I'm already expecting the absolute worst in every sporting event I care about lol. I'm pretty sure Cook will break his leg as Sparty loses a heart breaker after going up another two TDs.

Nah, the Spartans will survive. Unfortunately for me, it's U of M that more closely resembles the Lions. All talk, all flash, no results. I feel glad that I was already a pessimist with the Tigers or I'd be all kinds of wrecked right now.

edit: FFS Michigan.

Top Bottom