• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
After a pretty weak day for game scheduling I'm suddenly switching between a ton of games now that the evening games have started.

1. UT/BYU because UT is a conference foe and I'm curious about their offense.
  2. USCe/ECU as former long time Tech coach Ruffin McNeil is at ECU
  3. OU/MSU for obvious reasons
  4. OSU/VT because of Brewer

I keep forgetting that Michigan v Notre Dame is even on.

Our game doesn't even start for another freaking two and a half hours.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The defense hasn't been the greatest, but the offense is consistently performing. No big plays. But no mistakes and consistent production.

Everything going as expected so far in Austin. Defense much improved against BYU and holding them to 3 points, but the offense keeps shooting itself in the foot and its not Swoopes' fault.

Mariota's gotta open up the play, and the WRs have got to create some opportunities and get open. I realize MSU's defense is good, but not that good.

So Hoke's last year?

Nope Dave Brandon will give him at least another year or two of 7-6 seasons before he fires him.

And then it will be back to square one, hire another shitty coach who can't recruit or win games. It's a never ending cycle now.

I remember back in the day people wantes Lloyd Carr fired for going 10-2 9-3. I bet they would love to have Lloyd back now

This is why I never worry about the Ducks. They are so much flash and only a little substance. Theyre a good team but they can't seem to beat anybody that has as much talent as they do.

Branduil

Mighty Ducks might need to try the Flying V. Spartak Lansing score a GOAL and now lead the match. #MSUvsUO #Goals #Fun

Indiana Irish open the scoring vs FC Blue and Yellow Stripes. One goal to nil. #NDvsMICH

Turnovers in midfield haunting Longhorn United vs BYUFC. The Blues getting plenty of opportunities to score early. #BYUvsTEX

Throwball for Brits is the best twitter feed.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
This is why I never worry about the Ducks. They are so much flash and only a little substance. Theyre a good team but they can't seem to beat anybody that has as much talent as they do.

They get plenty of big wins. Just not against physical teams.

I wish. Wish he'd take Dave Brandon with him, too. I'm sick of the fake-ass persona that's been plastered all over Michigan lately. Earn your traditions before you start spouting them.

Brandon is a grade A douche. He loves resting on the teams of the past and not being accountable for what mess this program has been since he hire Rich Rod

Calamari41

41 > 38
Trojans have been on the wrong side of too many of these close, shitty, bitch-ass games over the past ten years... Its nice to finally be on the right side of one.

Top Bottom