• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

I'm supposed to be able to depend on the Buckeyes. Browns are the ones that are supposed to disappoint me.

This is the system, this is how its supposed to work. OSU getting wrecked by Va. Tech? What fucking universe am I in right now.

Gobias

Banned
I'm supposed to be able to depend on the Buckeyes. Browns are the ones that are supposed to disappoint me.

This is the system, this is how its supposed to work. OSU getting wrecked by Va. Tech? What fucking universe am I in right now.

I'm telling you, that means the Browns are gonna wreck shit tomorrow

#BELIEVELAND #FreeGORDON

TD!
I picked the Browns in the regular pick em, but I'm not drunk enough to do that in Survivor.

18682-arrested-development-ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif
Just like RG3 last season, I'm all in for week 1.

cajunator

Banned

I just sat through a 48-20 demolition and it wasnt even that close. It was basically 48-13 for the duration of the game till the final 3 minutes.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lol, I had thought that there was alot of laughing for a normal INT in the OSUn game, but I see what happened to the Lolverines.

Top Bottom