• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I dunno.. QB turned around and got blocked.. whatever.

Hoke is toast... and Carr was a fantastic coach.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Call that the Aaron Murray penalty. That's what those dirty DWAG fans want the game to become. Don't touch the QB, even if he might be in line to tackle the INT returner.

Ganhyun

Do they lose it if it overturns the call like it did. Cause now with the turnover...

From what I seen, the officials were not going to call for the review in time, so VT took the timeout. 5-10 seconds after that they called for the review. It shows them with only 1 TO afterwards.

Is this weekend a new low for the B1G?

NXNZ69Y.jpg

cashman

Banned
Well that game went down the shitter pretty quick. Can't do much on offense when your O line is complete shit. Swoopes wasn't half bad and there's definitely something to build on there.

andycapps

VT QB is choking big time tonight. He's gotta have a better timer in his head to know when he should take off, and know when to throw it away.

Oh Talon.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Should I link to the Murray hit he's referring to and we'll see whether that was a legit hit or not? There's a difference between blocking the QB after an interception and blindsiding him with a helmet to helmet shot when he's walking. If you can't see that you're fucking blind.

What the hell, sure.

http://youtu.be/huEImWnQqMM

Note that he's 6 yards away from the returner and moving towards being in the way of the returner.

Talon

VT QB is choking big time tonight. He's gotta have a better timer in his head to know when he should take off, and know when to throw it away.

Oh Talon.
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

You guys even got won a title in the 80s together!

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
It's going to be a real long year if we don't get this run defense thing figured out.

::edit::
Also the penalties thing.

Top Bottom